Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1652910 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4725 on: November 24, 2014, 08:41:09 am »
I'm going to echo the sentiments on here. If gaming goes digital only, then I'm done with it. The downside is that there won't be any new games for me. But, the upside is that there are so many games out there that I want to try from back in the day that I should be good for a looooooong time.

Thanks!

Ya typed it so I didn't have to ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #4726 on: November 24, 2014, 09:40:56 am »
Great minds and all that. <3

P.S.

I'm loving the ToS OST so far. I won't be playing the game again for a loooooong time, but the music will live on in my car.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4727 on: November 24, 2014, 12:42:24 pm »
I'm not the bragging type... but I'm damn proud of my signature right now. 8)
That sig is pretty awesome. Good job if you made those!
Thanks! ;D If anyone wants one like this done, I'd be happy to oblige.

exonerator!. Those are amazing!

They really are sweet, Exo!

kashell

« Reply #4728 on: November 24, 2014, 04:06:50 pm »
dark: I am totally diggin' your new avatar! I feel like I should change mine, but I can't find any good pictures of Kashell from Valkyrie Profile. ;__;

argyle

« Reply #4729 on: November 24, 2014, 04:20:15 pm »
dark: I am totally diggin' your new avatar! I feel like I should change mine, but I can't find any good pictures of Kashell from Valkyrie Profile. ;__;

:D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4730 on: November 24, 2014, 04:31:44 pm »

Thanks!

Do you know who she is?

At any rate, if you (or anyone else) doesn't know, and cares - she's Kleito from the Dragon Tribe in Tears to Tiara 2 ;D

Kash - try searching for "Valkyrie Profile images/deviantart".  I've found a bunch of my favorite & nicest avatar-material there ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:34:14 pm by disgaeniac »

abe

« Reply #4731 on: November 24, 2014, 04:33:12 pm »

What's your new avatar from?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4732 on: November 24, 2014, 04:35:08 pm »

Look ^ one post 8)

abe

« Reply #4733 on: November 24, 2014, 04:38:04 pm »

Look ^ one post 8)

Sorry, the question was directed at Argyle.

I have no idea where it's from. It looks like it could be from some weird Japanese gameshow.

argyle

« Reply #4734 on: November 24, 2014, 04:40:22 pm »

Mine? I was reading the other day about a wacky stunt J-Pop group "The Margarines" which was formed by recruiting only girls who had a really large debt. ??? Anyway, they had a pic of the group, and there's all these smiling Japanese girls surrounding this nut in the wrestling mask who's looking super-serious. Turn out he's the group's manager. I thought he looked ridiculous & had to make an avatar out of him. :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #4735 on: November 24, 2014, 04:42:44 pm »

Mine? I was reading the other day about a wacky stunt J-Pop group "The Margarines" which was formed by recruiting only girls who had a really large debt. ??? Anyway, they had a pic of the group, and there's all these smiling Japanese girls surrounding this nut in the wrestling mask who's looking super-serious. Turn out he's the group's manager. I thought he looked ridiculous & had to make an avatar out of him. :P

That's hilarious. ;D

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4736 on: November 24, 2014, 05:12:02 pm »
Car chase out here in LA, California. Dude is currently on a roof, and blocked off the door with cinderblocks that were on the roof...

Should be interesting
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

karyann

« Reply #4737 on: November 24, 2014, 06:16:52 pm »
Well, about that job interview I talked about last week... I GOT THE JOB I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED OH MY GAWD. I'm starting in January, so I'll have a small break after my courses and before work. And it's pretty close to where I live, and a friend from my class got a job at the same place as well. ;D I'll be web developer, in case anyone wonders!

And omygosh Abe, I love your avatar! Megane Bowser for the win!  :D

abe

« Reply #4738 on: November 24, 2014, 06:24:05 pm »
Well, about that job interview I talked about last week... I GOT THE JOB I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED OH MY GAWD. I'm starting in January, so I'll have a small break after my courses and before work. And it's pretty close to where I live, and a friend from my class got a job at the same place as well. ;D I'll be web developer, in case anyone wonders!

Thank you :) and congradulations on the job! ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4739 on: November 24, 2014, 06:57:03 pm »

Congratulations!  I'm pumped for you!