Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1654456 times)

Bwigdahl

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5145 on: December 16, 2014, 02:07:59 pm »
Whenever I take a picture of my dog, she always thinks she's in trouble or something, she always looks sheepish. Or maybe she's just scared of the camera considering I hardly ever take pictures of her, lol.

bobster

« Reply #5146 on: December 16, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »
Whenever I take a picture of my dog, she always thinks she's in trouble or something, she always looks sheepish. Or maybe she's just scared of the camera considering I hardly ever take pictures of her, lol.
Sounds like the perfect dog for a good dog shaming picture!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5147 on: December 16, 2014, 02:17:17 pm »
the original picture was just going to be her laying on my leg, but when I called her name to look at the camera she took one look at it, got up, went to the end of my bed and looked at me like "ok, jeez what did I do this time?"

Which is also weird to me, because she never really does anything to get in trouble over...

This was the first one I took, but it was blurry due to her jumping up immediately after seeing the camera, lol.

kashell

« Reply #5148 on: December 16, 2014, 02:24:04 pm »
What's that darling pup's name?

I'm super excited to get a dog. They're such wonderful animals. My cat will likely be pissed off at us when that day arrives, but she'll also have to get over it.

I'm one of those rare breeds that likes dogs and cats equally. Actually, I like most animals. People are an entirely different story...

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5149 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:37 pm »
I never had any animals growing up, the dog in the pictures (Penny) is the first animal bigger than a hamster I've ever had and I got her about 3 and a half years ago. All of my family is allergic to cats, and really none of my friends have cats either, so I'm never around them at all.

bobster

« Reply #5150 on: December 16, 2014, 02:28:53 pm »
Cats rule, dogs drool!

But really, I'm an animal person. I love em all.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5151 on: December 16, 2014, 02:33:55 pm »
I really do never take pictures, lol. those 2 pictures I just took of Penny are the first ones I've taken since the pictures I took of her the day I brought her home... I also have had the same facebook picture of myself holding my then newborn niece who is now 3.

kashell

« Reply #5152 on: December 16, 2014, 02:51:16 pm »
I really do never take pictures, lol. those 2 pictures I just took of Penny are the first ones I've taken since the pictures I took of her the day I brought her home... I also have had the same facebook picture of myself holding my then newborn niece who is now 3.

I wish I took more pictures. I get tired of looking at the same ones over and over, yet I never bother to take new ones.

abe

« Reply #5153 on: December 16, 2014, 03:28:05 pm »
caught in the act of attempting to sit on my games!

That is adorable. :-[
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

karyann

« Reply #5154 on: December 16, 2014, 03:46:40 pm »

I wish I took more pictures. I get tired of looking at the same ones over and over, yet I never bother to take new ones.

I have the same problem. I don't really hang out with people much, and I don't take pictures of myself, so I end up with old pictures everywhere!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5155 on: December 16, 2014, 03:48:58 pm »
Gta 5 online heist trailer finally released. coming early next year.... I hope so!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

davifus

« Reply #5156 on: December 16, 2014, 04:34:02 pm »
caught in the act of attempting to sit on my games!

That is adorable. :-[

that seinfeld
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5157 on: December 16, 2014, 05:20:44 pm »
simpsons and seinfeld are my 2 favorite shows

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5158 on: December 16, 2014, 06:37:57 pm »
Wow, it happened, all the fun and games are over.
You wake up and you turned from a boy to a man!!!
I TURNED 18 :#@!#:^@:$!:@$

Happy bday!
Thanks!!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5159 on: December 16, 2014, 07:12:11 pm »
All this talk about Simpsons and Seinfeld and freaking Batman: The Animated Series is sitting right next to them! A series that changed American animation forever.