Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605642 times)

90snostalga

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5280 on: December 22, 2014, 02:16:19 pm »

just called Nirvana a "one hit wonder". :o Then I realise it was probably a 13 year old kid, and I then feel incredibly old.  :-\
Smells like teen spirit  ;)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5281 on: December 22, 2014, 03:51:53 pm »

just called Nirvana a "one hit wonder". :o Then I realise it was probably a 13 year old kid, and I then feel incredibly old.  :-\

In the 90s, you couldn't get away from Nirvana on the rock stations. That's the song that single-handedly changed the rock music landscape from hair metal to grunge, yes. But that is FAR from their only hit.

soera

« Reply #5282 on: December 22, 2014, 05:34:33 pm »
How the hell did I just find out about the Pixels movie!?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/12/16/new-pixels-movie-posters-feature-pac-man-donkey-kong-more

Apparently you arent the only one. I just found out about this movie because of you. :D

tpugmire

« Reply #5283 on: December 22, 2014, 05:48:39 pm »
So tired, so very tired. I'm at that point where if I stop moving, It'll be too hard to get going again. Luckily, only two more days and it's over.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #5284 on: December 22, 2014, 06:45:43 pm »
Ohhhhh? Do you think they'll have the interactions available to PS4 versions?

I have no idea what you just said. I just saw it was an XSeed game so I figured someone here would care. XD

Haha, the PS4 version has a special feature where, if you stream from the PS4, interactions show up on Twitch for your viewers to "join" the game.  Their usernames show up in place of other NPCs and they can affect the gameplay a little.  I haven't tried it myself so I don't know the extent of it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5285 on: December 22, 2014, 07:37:38 pm »
I'm sitting at my desk where I play all the NES games and do notes for my videos.  I'm about 2 1/2 videos worth of games ahead.  This is the first time in a while that I've sat in this chair and got to pick what I wanted to play.  I'm not going to lie.  I'm a little lost. 

I'll probably just end up playing Trivia Crack on my phone.   :P

90snostalga

« Reply #5286 on: December 22, 2014, 08:38:23 pm »
Have I missed something in the midst of my absense? I noticed lots of users are putting a vg collect logo on their signature??? What's this about????

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5287 on: December 22, 2014, 09:31:55 pm »
Have I missed something in the midst of my absense? I noticed lots of users are putting a vg collect logo on their signature??? What's this about????

You haven't missed anything other than the usual awesomeness.

exonorator made the Contra one I have. I stole it fair and square. He did an awesome Castlevania one too. I don't know where the Sega one that Chodes McGodes, I mean, soera has came from.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5288 on: December 22, 2014, 10:33:35 pm »

In the 90s, you couldn't get away from Nirvana on the rock stations. That's the song that single-handedly changed the rock music landscape from hair metal to grunge, yes. But that is FAR from their only hit.

90s grunge is still one of my favorite genres now... hell I pretty much dress like them every day of my life. plaid flannel shirt and jeans lol closet full of that stuff! Every song on Nevermind is great.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5289 on: December 23, 2014, 07:26:31 am »
Hey 90's, it's been awhile!

Yep - like the proverbial bad habit / guest that over stays their welcome - (despite the combined efforts of the rest of us:)...

...The Soera is not only not going anywhere -but- as a Mod, can (and probably will!) now fuck w/ people asking about him...making their 'VGC Lives' as annoying, frustrating, & inconvenient as possible :P

Question/Opinion time folks:

Is it just me that thinks & feels that it's just not...*right* that:

FF XIII-3: Lightning Returns

is listed under the letter "L" (obviously for Lightning), as opposed to

under the letter "F", as in -

FF XIII: Lightning Returns, or FF XIII-3: Lightning Returns? :o

I mean, there's clearly precedents (see: Crystal Chronicles & A Realm Reborn, for similar examples) *BUT*

Having never professed nor proclaimed myself to be an expert and/or authority on all things Stylistic & related to The (needs some!) Style Guide ...

...What say & think the rest of y'all?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 07:42:31 am by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5290 on: December 23, 2014, 08:26:02 am »
If it was in my collection, I would have it with the F's. It is a Final Fantasy game, isn't it?  That's just me though.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5291 on: December 23, 2014, 08:43:25 am »
If it was in my collection, I would have it with the F's. It is a Final Fantasy game, isn't it?  That's just me though.

not just you, me too!

90snostalga

« Reply #5292 on: December 23, 2014, 12:15:53 pm »

not just you, me too!

Hey Disgaeniac!  :D Glad to see you!

90snostalga

« Reply #5293 on: December 23, 2014, 12:24:12 pm »
Hey guys. Has Sin2beta still been missing from the forums?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5294 on: December 23, 2014, 12:35:59 pm »
Hey guys. Has Sin2beta still been missing from the forums?

It *does* seem like VGC's been sin sin2beta lately...