Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1665407 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7065 on: May 08, 2015, 08:09:16 am »
Damn, Luminous Arc 2 is already off to a great start. The characters have so much personality and I really like how they interact with each other. Combat isn't as slow as I thought it would be, but I've only been on three maps. So far, I'm pleased.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7066 on: May 08, 2015, 10:38:58 am »
There are a ton of new folks around here.  I'm digging it. 

Welcome to all you new friends.  This place continues to grow.   

argyle

« Reply #7067 on: May 08, 2015, 10:45:39 am »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/fallout-4-rumor-puts-reveal-at-bethesdas-press-conference

Please be true!

I've been expecting this ever since they announced that they're doing their own press conference at E3 - something I don't ever think they've done before. A big reveal of this & the new Doom would be amazing. :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7068 on: May 08, 2015, 12:22:44 pm »

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7069 on: May 09, 2015, 01:04:34 am »
Sea Dogs, Sea Dogs...  Or if anyone isn't familiar, the first Pirates Of The Caribbean game.  I can make do without Fallout or Elder Scrolls for awhile since I've been enjoying Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 3.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7070 on: May 09, 2015, 02:19:18 am »
All 3 of these devices happened to need to be charged at the same time. I just thought it was kind of cool, seeing the "Nintendo Family" hanging-out, charging together. So I took a pic:

(And if you're wondering, that's a comic box their charging on, with a comic bag/board on top so it doesn't bend them.)

Wii U GamePad, 3DS XL, and GBA-SP.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7071 on: May 09, 2015, 02:27:51 am »
Import pages from the back of an old EGM magazine I was flipping through today. (I love old gaming magazines.) Just thought it was cool seeing this stuff again, wanted to share:

And this is an ad for Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean. I'm just sharing because it's an awesome looking ad. And I've always wanted to play this game, and never have. (Is it as good as it looks?)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 02:36:26 am by burningdoom »

Bwigdahl

« Reply #7072 on: May 09, 2015, 11:11:02 am »
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/07/fallout-4-rumor-puts-reveal-at-bethesdas-press-conference

Please be true!

No!!!! Give us the next Elder Scrolls, Bethesda! And not ES Online.

I've been waiting for Fallout 4 since New Vegas came out. I WANT FALLOUT 4 I CAN WAIT FOR ELDER SCROLLS!!!

kashell

« Reply #7073 on: May 09, 2015, 12:20:04 pm »

And this is an ad for Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean. I'm just sharing because it's an awesome looking ad. And I've always wanted to play this game, and never have. (Is it as good as it looks?)

I loved it. WD took a few too many liberties with the script, but all in all it's a damn fine game that reminds me why I love the RPG genre so damn much. I say play it if you can find it for a good price.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7074 on: May 09, 2015, 06:01:04 pm »
Guys, I beat FFT. First RPG I remember finishing in a while!! So excited. Clocked in at just over 40 hrs.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7075 on: May 10, 2015, 02:18:33 am »
Congratulations, you finished the game fast!  My saves would always overclock 99:99:99.  Yeah...  Seconds were also :99, if I remember correctly.)

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7076 on: May 10, 2015, 02:28:36 am »
One of my closes friend's first child is due any minute now. First child born amongst my closes friends. So its kinda cool. Pics to follow when she is born and when I get a chance to go down to the hospital Sunday to visit.  8)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #7077 on: May 10, 2015, 04:00:23 pm »
Happy mother's day to all of the ladies out there that have the toughest job on the planet.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7078 on: May 10, 2015, 05:22:38 pm »
Happy Mothers Day to all the good mothers. Including my best friend mother who treated me like her own son as i grew up.

Not so much like my "real mother"
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

« Reply #7079 on: May 11, 2015, 05:37:19 pm »
What the heck is uh, htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary? I know it's a NiS game, and that it's for the Vita... a demo just showed up on Steam's internal database so I'm pretty weirded out. O_o