Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1650291 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #7770 on: August 05, 2015, 02:48:57 pm »
I can find out! I hope there is.

If there's not video, I'll settle for a filmed reenactment

I agree!

I'll see what I can do. However, I will start demanding other folks to do either the Wobble or the Cupid Shuffle.

Nikon got the wobble and turf can do the cupid shuffle

;)

Watch Me Whip!  Watch me Nae Nae!

kashell

« Reply #7771 on: August 05, 2015, 03:18:07 pm »
Omigawd...I forgot about that one. I'd throw money at you if you did that.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7772 on: August 05, 2015, 03:58:51 pm »

You damn right you would.  I'm a sexy son of a bitch!

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7773 on: August 05, 2015, 06:58:37 pm »
Damn guys and gals, playing Shining Force after playing newer SRPGs (mainly FFT and Fire Emblem) is sure hard. Plays so damn slow and its so damn bland. I mean I appreciate the game for its time a lot but jeez its gonna be a slog.

kashell

« Reply #7774 on: August 06, 2015, 08:19:25 am »
The original Shining Force? I never had the chance to play that one, but I did play Resurrection of the Dark Dragon on the GBA. That was a great game.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7775 on: August 06, 2015, 10:45:55 am »
Yeah, Shining Force: The Legend of Great Intention , I believe is the full title. I mean the game is great but it just takes forever. Its really fun but also really bland haha. Good story and everything overall though. I mean looking at it and realizing its on the Genesis and what they were able to accomplish is definitely impressive.

foxhack

« Reply #7776 on: August 07, 2015, 01:13:08 am »
I know I mentioned I wasn't going to go see the Fantastic Four movie, but I noticed something really weird while browsing the showtimes tomorrow. (I mentioned this on Twitter but I'll mention it here too.)

One theater has the normal English / Spanish screen split. But two (three if you count the other theater chain) theaters have twice more Spanish showings than English ones, and two others only have Spanish showings (three with the other chain.) This -never- happens. Kiddie movies like Minions only get shown as a Spanish dub, but I've never seen so many Spanish screens for a live action movie before. This probably means that they're trying to get as many people to see the film as possible since dubs are more popular than subs down here.

I don't expect this to survive two weeks in theaters. Who knows, though. Mexican audiences are pretty dumb. it might be a hit. :P

So I'm going to watch it.

It's funny though. I predicted Pixels would be a godawful film and that this one would be decent. And it looks like it's going to be the other way around...

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7777 on: August 07, 2015, 01:25:11 am »
I know I mentioned I wasn't going to go see the Fantastic Four movie, but I noticed something really weird while browsing the showtimes tomorrow. (I mentioned this on Twitter but I'll mention it here too.)

One theater has the normal English / Spanish screen split. But two (three if you count the other theater chain) theaters have twice more Spanish showings than English ones, and two others only have Spanish showings (three with the other chain.) This -never- happens. Kiddie movies like Minions only get shown as a Spanish dub, but I've never seen so many Spanish screens for a live action movie before. This probably means that they're trying to get as many people to see the film as possible since dubs are more popular than subs down here.

I don't expect this to survive two weeks in theaters. Who knows, though. Mexican audiences are pretty dumb. it might be a hit. :P

It's funny though. I predicted Pixels would be a godawful film and that this one would be decent. And it looks like it's going to be the other way around...

Fight the urge Fox! Don't see it. I believe in you.  ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

« Reply #7778 on: August 07, 2015, 01:26:56 am »
Fight the urge Fox! Don't see it. I believe in you.  ;)

I enjoyed Manos. So...

90snostalga

« Reply #7779 on: August 07, 2015, 01:55:40 am »

Turf, what the heck you talking about???

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7780 on: August 07, 2015, 02:29:04 am »

Turf, what the heck you talking about???

He just saying he's sexy ;).
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

kashell

« Reply #7781 on: August 07, 2015, 08:22:22 am »
*sigh* I fear I'm not going to get that shiny platinum in Mind Zero. Since there aren't any resources for the game, I can't figure out how to get two skill cards that I'm missing. I was so damn close, too. >__<

desocietas

« Reply #7782 on: August 07, 2015, 01:02:03 pm »
*sigh* I fear I'm not going to get that shiny platinum in Mind Zero. Since there aren't any resources for the game, I can't figure out how to get two skill cards that I'm missing. I was so damn close, too. >__<

I still need to play this one.  No walkthrough help at all on line? I'll let you know when I get around to playing it...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #7783 on: August 07, 2015, 01:02:35 pm »

I thought Pixels ended up being awful.  It isn't?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #7784 on: August 07, 2015, 01:37:49 pm »
I thought Pixels ended up being awful.  It isn't?

It's bad because of Sandler never shutting up, and Gad's character being mostly horrible, but the rest of the movie is surprisingly watchable.

*checks the time*

Sigh... better get this over with.