Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605089 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8325 on: October 06, 2015, 02:23:43 pm »
If you wanna talk about weather, you guys know I CAN TALK... about weather. So, hot vs cold. Choose your side!

Cold is best!

You can always put on more layers to get warm but you cant always take layers off. So I pick cold too

That doesn't stop me. I have no shame stripping in public. I have the receipts to prove it.

Warmsignal

« Reply #8326 on: October 06, 2015, 02:36:36 pm »
Let's hope this conversation about weather gets very heated. Ahh, bad puns.

Summer 365 days a year folks. That's what I need.

gf78

« Reply #8327 on: October 06, 2015, 02:39:02 pm »
And my comment in response to karryanne explaining why I go to church was in response to this comment. You don't go to be absolved of anything. You go out of respect and appreciation.

Frankly, I've been quite polite in my responses. And you've been quite nasty about Christians right out of the gate with nasty language and all. So yeah, I feel a little offended being a Christian, and having someone lump me in with their negative view of Christianity. It's like I said, it's no different than people that say all black people are gang-bangers. It's a generalization.

And again, I wasn't speaking negatively of Christians as a blanket statement as I am a Christian myself.  And as a Christian who has attended church on numerous occasions, I can say-with all sincerity and honesty-that I watch people who go to church because they believe it somehow acts like Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser for their conscience. 

I haven't been nasty about Christians, I was replying to another post with my own experiences.  I don't have a negative view of Christianity or I would have a negative view on myself and my own beliefs. 

You made the assumption that I am either non-Christian or an aetheist because I commented on aspects that certain people who claim to be Christian do that goes against the faith.  YOU are the one who lumped me into a group of people that I am not even part of (aetheist/non-Christian) and got butt-sore about the whole thing, and then went one step further and accused me of being no different than a bigot that thinks all black people are "gang-bangers." 

Maybe you need to look in the mirror before you pass judgment on others.  The Lord says "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."  Words to live by.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

telly

« Reply #8328 on: October 06, 2015, 02:44:21 pm »
Guyssss, I thought we were done with this.  :-\
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:47:06 pm by telly »
Currently Playing:
Super Monkey Ball (GC), Tunic (Switch), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

gf78

« Reply #8329 on: October 06, 2015, 02:48:57 pm »

I'm done.  Been done.  But someone isn't going to accuse me of being a anti-religious bigot, then pretend he's butt-sore when he was the one slinging the mud and try to get the last word in.  Not gonna happen.

For the mods, my sincerest apologies and please, delete any offending posts.  I'm just not a person to let someone run me into the mud and let them get the last word.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:52:08 pm by gf78 »
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

davifus

« Reply #8330 on: October 06, 2015, 02:50:52 pm »
Someone else came by the chat and called us "autistics" because we were excitedly talking about some new Collector's Editions coming out. *shakes head*  I'm not sure where people come up with these "insults." They're not offending us, and it only promotes shaming of folks on the autism spectrum.

Sounds like 4chan.

Def. I got some friends that browse through 4chan. Did you guys know that the recent Oregon College shooter is an avid 4channer that like pepe the frog meme and posted on the /R9k/ about him warning people that it was going down. My friend has the original thread screencap (not on my main computer so I can't upload it here to show).
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #8331 on: October 06, 2015, 02:59:39 pm »
Let's hope this conversation about weather gets very heated. Ahh, bad puns.

@gf78: This is the first time I've seen it on this entire website, so I'm going to ask that you (and anyone else) to maybe avoid the term "butt-hurt" to describe someone as upset. It just reminds me of people saying something is "gay" when they mean it's "stupid" or "lame" or something like that.

Just a pet peeve of mine ^o^v

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8332 on: October 06, 2015, 03:02:53 pm »
Guys, Drop it.  This has always been a place that we come for a love of video games and nerd stuff.  If you want to argue about religion or lack thereof, do it over PM. 

Y'all are both big parts of this forum/family.  Don't let a squabble disrupt the vibe. 

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8333 on: October 06, 2015, 03:04:23 pm »
I am team cold, anything over 75 is hot to ne.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #8334 on: October 06, 2015, 03:08:56 pm »
@gf78: This is the first time I've seen it on this entire website, so I'm going to ask that you (and anyone else) to maybe avoid the term "butt-hurt" to describe someone as upset. It just reminds me of people saying something is "gay" when they mean it's "stupid" or "lame" or something like that.

As you wish.  I meant no offense.   :)

gf78

« Reply #8335 on: October 06, 2015, 03:11:05 pm »
I am team cold, anything over 75 is hot to ne.

Being a bigger fella, anything over 75 makes me sweat.  I prefer 72 indoors and I don't complain when I'm at a restaurant with it set on 65.   ;D

kashell

« Reply #8336 on: October 06, 2015, 03:11:48 pm »

As you wish.  I meant no offense.   :)

Yeah, I figured. XD But I appreciate it muchly. ^^

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8337 on: October 06, 2015, 03:15:25 pm »
In lighter news, I'm going to New York comic con on Saturday. And there is going to be a Ash vs Evil Dead panel there ;D

gf78

« Reply #8338 on: October 06, 2015, 03:20:25 pm »
In lighter news, I'm going to New York comic con on Saturday. And there is going to be a Ash vs Evil Dead panel there ;D

Nice.  I hope in the new show he carries his classic boomstick.  LOL. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8339 on: October 06, 2015, 03:47:00 pm »

I'm done.  Been done.  But someone isn't going to accuse me of being a anti-religious bigot, then pretend he's butt-sore when he was the one slinging the mud and try to get the last word in.  Not gonna happen.

For the mods, my sincerest apologies and please, delete any offending posts.  I'm just not a person to let someone run me into the mud and let them get the last word.

Yeah...because I'm the one that started this debate.  ::)