Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1656373 times)

Warmsignal

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8460 on: October 20, 2015, 12:35:57 pm »
Uh oh, it's happened. I've become stupidly charmed by my 32x today, and now there are some games I'd like to get. Not too many, but a few. Gonna have to stop in to a local honey-hole and see what they have left for this thing. All games are $10 there, so I might end up saving a bit since the prices on these carts are getting pretty nasty.

Lucky!!!! I still cant get mine working  :'(

Mine was having some problems too. From what I read, most of the time it can be fixed by securing/reseating the two ribbon cables inside, and cleaning the contacts really good with some brasso. Seemed to fix mine, anyway.

Also I was wrong about the CDX thing, it works fine with it. There are some rumors that it's dangerous to do, but I can find any documented cases proving it.

gf78

« Reply #8461 on: October 20, 2015, 01:18:54 pm »
Double post but whatever,

So I'm making a road rally (scavenger hunt) for my parents and their friends this weekend and I want to give each car a burned CD with Halloween themed music to help set the mood. Anyone have any suggestions of videogame tunes I can include??

I am already thinking of adding in the Halloweentown music from the Kingdom Hearts games as well as the Yoshi's Island castle music. Anyone have some good stuff I can add to the playlist?

You have the obligation to add "One eyed, one horned flying purple people eater" and "Monster Mash." 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8462 on: October 20, 2015, 03:11:09 pm »

So I'm making a road rally (scavenger hunt) for my parents and their friends this weekend and I want to give each car a burned CD with Halloween themed music to help set the mood. Anyone have any suggestions of videogame tunes I can include??

I am already thinking of adding in the Halloweentown music from the Kingdom Hearts games as well as the Yoshi's Island castle music. Anyone have some good stuff I can add to the playlist?

Rob Zombie is never a bad idea you know Dragula, Meet the Creeper, the Devil's rejects, House of 1000 Corpses

gf78

« Reply #8463 on: October 20, 2015, 03:46:10 pm »
Rob Zombie is never a bad idea you know Dragula, Meet the Creeper, the Devil's rejects, House of 1000 Corpses

Living Dead Girl???
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8464 on: October 20, 2015, 03:49:47 pm »

I agree on most of those. But damn did he ruin Halloween.

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8465 on: October 21, 2015, 02:51:16 am »
Happy Back to the Future Day, everyone!

kashell

« Reply #8466 on: October 21, 2015, 08:14:40 am »
Tales of Zestiria is divine. I'm very much in love.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8467 on: October 21, 2015, 10:01:26 am »
Going through my xbox games and I have 3 of the original halos lol.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #8468 on: October 21, 2015, 02:28:11 pm »
Happy Back to the Future Day, everyone!

I'm itching to play the Telltale game... I've had it forever and haven't played it except for a few min of the first one.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

« Reply #8469 on: October 21, 2015, 03:06:12 pm »
4:29 PM
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8470 on: October 21, 2015, 04:31:14 pm »
Y'all wish me luck.  I'm leaving at 6:30 to head to Vegas.  Four of us are driving 22 hours.  Someone might not survive this trip.

rayne315

« Reply #8471 on: October 21, 2015, 04:36:52 pm »
Y'all wish me luck.  I'm leaving at 6:30 to head to Vegas.  Four of us are driving 22 hours.  Someone might not survive this trip.

don't come back without at least one more nes game  ;)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8472 on: October 21, 2015, 04:46:41 pm »

I went there for my honeymoon. Very fun.

If you like comics, you MUST check out Cosmic Comics. Most impressive wall of new comics I have ever seen. He must have had every comic released that month by every single comic publisher. As well as aisles, and aisles of Trade Paperbacks.

And if it's still there, The Sega Works Arcade at the end of the strip is quite impressive. Two stories of arcade-goodness with a snack bar/alcohol bar in the middle.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8473 on: October 21, 2015, 04:55:32 pm »
And if it's still there, The Sega Works Arcade at the end of the strip is quite impressive. Two stories of arcade-goodness with a snack bar/alcohol bar in the middle.

WHAT THE HECK?!  How have I not heard of this?  I'll be sure too look for it.  Google here I come!

abe

« Reply #8474 on: October 21, 2015, 08:03:02 pm »

Vegas is fun. Enjoy. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)