Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1655805 times)

tpugmire

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8655 on: November 19, 2015, 09:40:39 am »
I got an email from Amazon today stating that the Chibi-Robo Amiibo will be available today starting at 2:00 pm pacific time. It sounds like it's an Amazon exclusive. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone is interested.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

gf78

« Reply #8656 on: November 19, 2015, 10:50:52 am »
I got an email from Amazon today stating that the Chibi-Robo Amiibo will be available today starting at 2:00 pm pacific time. It sounds like it's an Amazon exclusive. Just thought I'd let you guys know in case anyone is interested.

That's good news for Amiibo collectors who don't necessarily want to buy the game.  When I opened my 3DS game up, it's a complete Amiibo package with the top folded over. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

rayne315

« Reply #8657 on: November 19, 2015, 10:51:29 am »
Also when did I ever get a wonderswan game????? Its unlogged and was chilling in my loose handheld box. I cant remember the title of It and cannot remember ever buying it.

If you want some help, take a picture and share it here, we can surely help you decipher the title! I'm barely above 10% joyo (mainly used) kanjis learnt, but that might help more than not knowing at all. And I know we got others who can read Japanese too!

no its something like final lap 2000 or something alone those lines. The title is in English but all the writing below after is in Japanese. Im pretty sure all it says is the publisher.

I have found 25 titles currently that are unlogged in my collection currently and I have only gone through a quarter of my collection..
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #8658 on: November 20, 2015, 08:52:47 am »
Sadness is...getting to the exercise center bright and early, ready to work and then realizing...

...you left your mp3 player at home. ;__;

telly

« Reply #8659 on: November 20, 2015, 09:47:17 am »
My choir concert was last night! It went very well.  :) I'm going to make sure to find clips of the performance and I'll post them here!
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #8660 on: November 20, 2015, 11:15:33 am »
My choir concert was last night! It went very well.  :) I'm going to make sure to find clips of the performance and I'll post them here!

Did you sing for a few hours like the video you previously linked, or were you spared and did a shorter version?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8661 on: November 20, 2015, 12:17:03 pm »

I hate you people with talent.  Athletic people too.

I don't really.  I'm just extremely jealous.  :P

kashell

« Reply #8662 on: November 20, 2015, 12:26:40 pm »

I hate you people with talent.  Athletic people too.

I don't really.  I'm just extremely jealous.  :P

Now turf...we all know that you are supremely talented.

telly

« Reply #8663 on: November 20, 2015, 12:32:27 pm »

Did you sing for a few hours like the video you previously linked, or were you spared and did a shorter version?

Haha it's funny you should ask, we did Mozart's requiem, which is a 50 minute song (solo's cut it down a little). :o All in all the concert was about 1 hour 30 mins.
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Warmsignal

« Reply #8664 on: November 20, 2015, 01:32:57 pm »
My graphic design class set up a video game timeline display. As the teacher I provided the items.
We're not quite done yet. still have to do recent stuff.

(High Resolution Image)

No Sega hardware? Not even a Gen?  :'(

rayne315

« Reply #8665 on: November 20, 2015, 01:43:19 pm »

1 Atari
7 Nintendo systems/system related stuff
1 play station
1 Atari game
2 NES games
1 SNES game
1 Playstation game
1 N64 game
1 game boy game

... he's right their is no sega no xbox very little sony... I see your class plays the favoritism game.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

« Reply #8666 on: November 20, 2015, 02:24:15 pm »

1 Atari
7 Nintendo systems/system related stuff
1 play station
1 Atari game
2 NES games
1 SNES game
1 Playstation game
1 N64 game
1 game boy game

... he's right their is no sega no xbox very little sony... I see your class plays the favoritism game.

Aww, I wouldn't give the OP a hard time about this. They provided the systems from their own collection, and I loved my Sega Genesis though haven't had one in my possession for a good 10 years at least up until a month ago or so.

I think the focus was on the graphic design, and there could easily be info in the signage representing Sega.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #8667 on: November 20, 2015, 03:29:00 pm »
http://nerdreactor.com/2015/11/18/stella-glow-nintendo-3ds-review/

Oh. My. Gawds.

People...RPG stands for role-playing game. Up there, saying RPG game means you are saying role-playing game game.

Like, seriously.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:55:14 pm by kashell »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8668 on: November 20, 2015, 03:32:40 pm »

Oh. My. Gawds.

People...RPG stands for role-playing game. There, saying RPG game means you are saying role-playing game game.

Like, seriously.

That's like saying "Tuna Fish".  You don't say "Catfish Fish". 

Just one of my peeves.

rayne315

« Reply #8669 on: November 20, 2015, 03:44:28 pm »

Oh. My. Gawds.

People...RPG stands for role-playing game. There, saying RPG game means you are saying role-playing game game.

Like, seriously.

quick be the first to comment on it and tell them how stupid they are for calling it such!! also pick through the entire review for mis-spelling, grammatical errors, and words used to mean something they really don't!!

lol I kid, Its just one of those things like me and my typing. It doesn't necessarily mean they don't know that, just that they may have slipped up and failed to proof read properly.

XIII
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully