Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1663825 times)

soera

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #11775 on: July 28, 2016, 10:20:15 am »
Im kind of irritated. I think if you pre-order a limited edition of a game specifically available through the company themselves, you should get the game either on the day it releases or the day before. My LE of Fairy fencer wont even be here til Saturday (almost a full week after its release date).

« Reply #11776 on: July 28, 2016, 10:24:01 am »
Im kind of irritated. I think if you pre-order a limited edition of a game specifically available through the company themselves, you should get the game either on the day it releases or the day before. My LE of Fairy fencer wont even be here til Saturday (almost a full week after its release date).
I don't understand why all companies don't do release date delivery by default.  Just make sure it has a do not deliver before date thing.

rayne315

« Reply #11777 on: July 28, 2016, 10:37:12 am »
I don't understand why all companies don't do release date delivery by default.  Just make sure it has a do not deliver before date thing.

you know how well those work out... ups isn't in the business of holding your items so as soon as the item shows up in the final shipping location they will send it out regardless. I cant tell you how many times I have received birthday presents from distant family (when I was of present giving age) with dndb dates on it before my b-day and some weeks after that were sent at least a week before my b-day
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

kashell

« Reply #11778 on: July 29, 2016, 08:22:43 am »
We talked about this a few posts back, so I decided to listen to the Legend of Mana soundtrack. Damn, such a good collection of music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtYEt0H1Wuk

telly

« Reply #11779 on: July 29, 2016, 02:25:19 pm »
We talked about this a few posts back, so I decided to listen to the Legend of Mana soundtrack. Damn, such a good collection of music.

I gotta play it at some point! How would you compare it to the Secret of Mana soundtrack?
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

rayne315

« Reply #11780 on: July 29, 2016, 03:15:40 pm »
oh geez my gf is going to fill out my games list this week. shes going back through all her nancy drew games in an attempt to beat them before the next one releases.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11781 on: July 29, 2016, 08:49:37 pm »
Some dude dropped 2G's on an early copy of no man sky
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #11782 on: July 30, 2016, 10:19:39 am »
Apparantly, I just earned "Legendary" status on XBox Live, according to an email I got:

I'm awesome! I don't even game online, so that's all campaign achievements, so it's not really as cool as it sounds.

I wonder what status I'd be if it somehow tracked all my consoles.

kashell

« Reply #11783 on: July 30, 2016, 10:55:33 am »

I gotta play it at some point! How would you compare it to the Secret of Mana soundtrack?

They're both pretty great in their own way. Legend of Mana's music is much more whimsical for the most part. Secret of Mana's music has that 90s synthesizer feel that makes the songs stick in your head.

karyann

« Reply #11784 on: July 31, 2016, 07:28:57 pm »
You guys make me wanna play Sword of Mana now  :'(

I don't have much time to play currently though, I'm still finding a place for everything in my new apartment. Moving takes so long, guh  :-X My new place is absolutely awesome and totally worth it, tough!

I haven't been able to be on as much lately before of moving, but also because I'm starting to have more tasks at work; things are pretty busy, but mostly in a good way  8)

Warmsignal

« Reply #11785 on: July 31, 2016, 10:30:16 pm »
Been sort-of having a bit of luck with charity thrifts lately. I think one of the keys to this is not only being consistent with checking, but being there during early hours after they've opened. Most worthwhile donated goods in these stores are probably gone by noon.

Not having much luck finding anything I really want or need, but I'm seeing games more often this way. Came across a stack of NES games the other day, really good labels on them too. Gyruss was the only one I needed, but it was cool nonetheless, seeing this sort of stuff.

kashell

« Reply #11786 on: August 01, 2016, 08:41:30 am »
You guys make me wanna play Sword of Mana now  :'(

I don't have much time to play currently though, I'm still finding a place for everything in my new apartment. Moving takes so long, guh  :-X My new place is absolutely awesome and totally worth it, tough!

I haven't been able to be on as much lately before of moving, but also because I'm starting to have more tasks at work; things are pretty busy, but mostly in a good way  8)

I wish the remake of Sword of Mana would have been released physically.

I'm glad things are going well for you! Staying busy at works means you're highly valued for your abilities, so keep up the good work.

« Reply #11787 on: August 01, 2016, 08:52:09 am »
Apparantly, I just earned "Legendary" status on XBox Live, according to an email I got:

I'm awesome! I don't even game online, so that's all campaign achievements, so it's not really as cool as it sounds.

I wonder what status I'd be if it somehow tracked all my consoles.
They emailed me to let me know that I'm an "Overlord".  For being an Overlord they are giving me $5 xbox live monies.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 09:00:36 am by ignition365 »

shepard11

« Reply #11788 on: August 01, 2016, 09:44:08 pm »
I'm apparently I'm a Master. I blame Destiny I'd higher if I never played that game.

kashell

« Reply #11789 on: August 02, 2016, 08:57:28 am »
I went here over the weekend and I'm still feeling it. But, it was so worth it. I had a blast and will definitely do it again.

In other news, I miss seeing dark (aka disgaeniac) around these parts.