Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1540817 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #12600 on: January 20, 2017, 08:43:49 am »
I'm gonna need plenty of libations for today.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:46:19 am by kashell »

tpugmire

« Reply #12601 on: January 20, 2017, 10:10:22 am »
I'm gonna need plenty of libations for today.

Word.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12602 on: January 20, 2017, 01:07:21 pm »
So my original XBox, PS1, and XBox 360 are having issues.

I really don't want to have to replace them, all at once. And in the case of the PS1 and XBox, I've already had to replace them once.

Ugh. Stupid disc-based hardware.

anagar

« Reply #12603 on: January 22, 2017, 01:50:45 am »
My associates degree finally came in on Friday. I'm really happy I finally managed to get it after switching degrees twice and the school saying I was able to graduate then saying wait we made a mistake. So yeah a couple of set backs but I finally did it.  ;D
PSN,Wii U/NID:ANA_GAR XBL:ANAGARXB 3DS/FC:4441-9981-8329

desocietas

« Reply #12604 on: January 22, 2017, 03:10:13 am »
My associates degree finally came in on Friday. I'm really happy I finally managed to get it after switching degrees twice and the school saying I was able to graduate then saying wait we made a mistake. So yeah a couple of set backs but I finally did it.  ;D

Congrats!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #12605 on: January 22, 2017, 12:57:58 pm »

Congratulations!

90snostalga

« Reply #12606 on: January 22, 2017, 07:11:39 pm »
Hey VGCollect.  I haven't been on here in a while. I used to post on here everyday and still remember some of the old members like Turf, Burningdoom, Soera, Disegenic, etc.  life always takes a turn and I'm making a change as of I've recently gotten saved and became closer to my Spirit than ever before.  I've battled with lots and lots in life and now that im Gods, I'm making changes.  I'm doing what He commands me to do.  Check the Pay it forward thread as I'm giving away some Good items. Especially the members that I remember

90snostalga

« Reply #12607 on: January 22, 2017, 07:12:56 pm »
What happened to the pay it forward thread?

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12608 on: January 22, 2017, 07:32:25 pm »
What happened to the pay it forward thread?

still here just not much activity on it recently
https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1225.405.html

tpugmire

« Reply #12609 on: January 22, 2017, 09:03:05 pm »
Hey VGCollect.  I haven't been on here in a while. I used to post on here everyday and still remember some of the old members like Turf, Burningdoom, Soera, Disegenic, etc.  life always takes a turn and I'm making a change as of I've recently gotten saved and became closer to my Spirit than ever before.  I've battled with lots and lots in life and now that im Gods, I'm making changes.  I'm doing what He commands me to do.  Check the Pay it forward thread as I'm giving away some Good items. Especially the members that I remember
Good to see you again, glad you're doing well. Not sure if you were aware, but Disageniac passed away this past year. Most of the regulars are still around.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

90snostalga

« Reply #12610 on: January 22, 2017, 10:05:05 pm »
Good to see you again, glad you're doing well. Not sure if you were aware, but Disageniac passed away this past year. Most of the regulars are still around.

Omg !  I had no idea .  Wow I'm so sorry to hear that

90snostalga

« Reply #12611 on: January 22, 2017, 10:07:53 pm »
Who wants a free ps2?  First person to guess closest to my age gets it

soera

« Reply #12612 on: January 22, 2017, 11:32:14 pm »
Nice to hear from you again!

« Reply #12613 on: January 23, 2017, 01:46:17 am »
Who wants a free ps2?  First person to guess closest to my age gets it

33?

« Reply #12614 on: January 23, 2017, 01:48:33 am »
So my original XBox, PS1, and XBox 360 are having issues.

I really don't want to have to replace them, all at once. And in the case of the PS1 and XBox, I've already had to replace them once.

Ugh. Stupid disc-based hardware.

Word.

I've had to replace several PS2s, Dreamcasts, and other disk based consoles here and there over the years which deeply worries me because someday these consoles will not be around anymore, at least easily for people to find. All these SD card drive replacements projects might save these consoles and their libraries in the long run. Emulation too, but original hardware is always preferred.