Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1544271 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13395 on: July 30, 2017, 07:27:32 pm »
How does this work? Like, I give someone my PSN credentials and they sign in as me?

Flashback2012

« Reply #13396 on: July 30, 2017, 08:15:27 pm »
Hey friends! Long time no see.

Man, I have a lot of catching up to do on these threads  :o

Hope you guys are doing fine!

Welcome back!  ;D

« Reply #13398 on: August 01, 2017, 08:22:35 am »
Wait what?
http://deadline.com/2017/07/sony-pictures-tv-networks-acquires-majority-stake-funimation-japanese-anime-1202139652/
I'm wondering how this will affect consumers.  I have been considering signing up for funimation so I can stream shows, but if they do away with funimation and merge it into PSVue, I just don't know. 

Completely aside of this, I'm still hoping Funimation will dub the rest of Sgt. Frog.

azure

« Reply #13399 on: August 01, 2017, 12:03:49 pm »
Wait what?
http://deadline.com/2017/07/sony-pictures-tv-networks-acquires-majority-stake-funimation-japanese-anime-1202139652/
I'm wondering how this will affect consumers.  I have been considering signing up for funimation so I can stream shows, but if they do away with funimation and merge it into PSVue, I just don't know. 

Completely aside of this, I'm still hoping Funimation will dub the rest of Sgt. Frog.

I'm right there with you, but I don't see that ever happening sadly.

« Reply #13400 on: August 01, 2017, 12:10:17 pm »
I had a conversation about it with someone recently and I came to the conclusion that Sgt. Frog, despite the limited dub we received, is my favorite anime.

kashell

« Reply #13401 on: August 01, 2017, 12:23:18 pm »
Sweet. My latest top ten is on the front page of good ol' GameFAQs!

karyann

« Reply #13402 on: August 01, 2017, 05:14:14 pm »
Sorry to interrupt y'all I know I was talking about closing on my house a few weeks back. Well I actually signed yesterday. I'm now a homeowner which in my 35 years of life is just weird to me to say.

Sweet, congrats! I can't wait to reach that milestone as well. When are you moving in?

Sweet. My latest top ten is on the front page of good ol' GameFAQs!

High five! Seems like your writings are as popular as always  :)

shepard11

« Reply #13403 on: August 01, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »
Sorry to interrupt y'all I know I was talking about closing on my house a few weeks back. Well I actually signed yesterday. I'm now a homeowner which in my 35 years of life is just weird to me to say.

Sweet, congrats! I can't wait to reach that milestone as well. When are you moving in?

August 11th (cannot get here soon enough) I got a month to get out of my townhouse I'm renting and I can't get out of it fast enough

kashell

« Reply #13404 on: August 02, 2017, 12:17:03 pm »

Thanks! I've gotten some great feedback so far. This one has to be my favorite:

"Stop using huge thumbnails, picking terrible anime characters and especially stop living."

Gotta love the anonymity of gamers on the Interwebz.

desocietas

« Reply #13405 on: August 02, 2017, 12:49:20 pm »

Thanks! I've gotten some great feedback so far. This one has to be my favorite:

"Stop using huge thumbnails, picking terrible anime characters and especially stop living."

Gotta love the anonymity of gamers on the Interwebz.

If I got that comment, I'd be flattered that they took the time to read/skim my writing :D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

kashell

« Reply #13406 on: August 02, 2017, 04:20:15 pm »
If I got that comment, I'd be flattered that they took the time to read/skim my writing :D

Indeed. I like saying "thanks for reading" at the end of each entry.

« Reply #13407 on: August 03, 2017, 02:15:20 pm »
Another fun local game store story.

Scummy local shop posted on facebook that they just got in a brand new NES Classic and it's for sale and it's going to go quick.  Call for details.

Someone calls, asks the price, hangs up.  He proceeds to comment on the post saying that they are selling it for $220.  Shortly after they delete his comment... also any other comment that refers explicitly to the price they are selling it for.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13408 on: August 03, 2017, 02:45:29 pm »
I know I'm supposed to be all super-nice and all when I'm a seller. But man, I find it annoying as hell when I get messaged with stuff like, "How much?", "What comes with it?", and "Pics?". All of which I've gotten, and all of which is right there in the posting!

« Reply #13409 on: August 03, 2017, 02:50:31 pm »
I know I'm supposed to be all super-nice and all when I'm a seller. But man, I find it annoying as hell when I get messaged with stuff like, "How much?", "What comes with it?", and "Pics?". All of which I've gotten, and all of which is right there in the posting!
Yup, and even if you are nice and answer, you never get another response.