Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1542521 times)

pacpix

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13455 on: August 10, 2017, 09:31:45 pm »
Speaking of V I N T A G E VGCollect threads this is still the GOAT: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1666.msg16826.html;D
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

telly

« Reply #13456 on: August 10, 2017, 10:42:32 pm »
Hahahha the brown sauce thread is also classic  ;D
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

shepard11

« Reply #13457 on: August 11, 2017, 12:57:50 am »
So it happen I finally got procession of my house. And it's frickin weird to say hey I'm a home owner. First thought when I walked into the house tonight is "how the f@ck did this get so dirty in the 14 days since I was in it?" Seriously going to take the wife and I the next two days just to get it to the level of cleanaceness that her and I always keep things at and we have two cats. Sorry bout the interruption please continue with all the old threads I have enjoyed them all so far.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13458 on: August 11, 2017, 03:00:38 pm »
Speaking of V I N T A G E VGCollect threads this is still the GOAT: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1666.msg16826.html;D

The ole Brown Sauce debate of 2012.  I love this place.

karyann

« Reply #13459 on: August 11, 2017, 04:06:14 pm »
These threads are oldies but goodies. Thanks for sharing the laughs yet again! I don't think these will ever get old.

desocietas

« Reply #13460 on: August 11, 2017, 05:57:36 pm »
Received my first IndieBox yesterday for Banner Saga.

I wanted to support this game even though I already own this game several times over on Steam. Everything was nice but something about the end quality left me pretty disappointed in the end. There was a full-color manual, soundtrack disc and game disc in a case and a plastic bust, but everything just felt a little "cheap" to me in the end. I would've been impressed had everything cost what we expect from a "collector's edition" but I just feel like it's so middle-of-the-road in quality that it's not really worth it.

Unlikely I'll ever get something from IndieBox in the future.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13461 on: August 11, 2017, 07:55:14 pm »
An eBay member with 0 feedback just bought an XBox 360 console from me...I'm not liking that. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't get scammed.

doafan

« Reply #13462 on: August 12, 2017, 02:42:28 pm »
An eBay member with 0 feedback just bought an XBox 360 console from me...I'm not liking that. Keeping my fingers crossed I don't get scammed.

What's wrong with that ?, everyone has to start from zero, am not a big fan of eBay but I do have a feedback of 3, is that wrong ?  :-\

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13463 on: August 12, 2017, 04:42:43 pm »

What's wrong with that ?, everyone has to start from zero, am not a big fan of eBay but I do have a feedback of 3, is that wrong ?  :-\

There's nothing wrong with having low feedback. It is just a real possibility that someone just started the account to scam a seller.

Good luck BD

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13464 on: August 13, 2017, 10:54:55 am »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13465 on: August 14, 2017, 07:15:45 pm »
I want this: https://the64.computer/

I was just asking if anyone has made modern computer to look like a C64, and if it's available for purchase; not too long ago.

I'll be keeping an eye on this.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13466 on: August 14, 2017, 07:52:58 pm »
I like doing business with sensible people, it's too bad they can't all be that way. I've been on a roll lately, getting people to ship in a box so that I can get the games in the same condition I buy them in. So today I tell this guy "please ship it in a box with padding to protect it" when I paid him... Later he tells me "FYI, I just shipped both games in two separate envelopes."  :'( :'( :'( :'(

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13467 on: August 15, 2017, 10:48:05 am »
Got my replacement FF7 disc and completed the game same day! Very surprised just how short disc 3 is without doing any side stuff, really enjoyed it though and regrettably it is the first mainline Final Fantasy I have actually completed (FFT being the first ever). Would give the game a solid 8.5 or 9; I think I lost a bit by not having the nostalgia for it but I definitely think if you can get past the graphics it is a great game to revisit and would recommend it to everyone here who hasn't played it yet. Now ... onto Suikoden 3!!

telly

« Reply #13468 on: August 15, 2017, 10:52:58 am »
Got my replacement FF7 disc and completed the game same day! Very surprised just how short disc 3 is without doing any side stuff, really enjoyed it though and regrettably it is the first mainline Final Fantasy I have actually completed (FFT being the first ever). Would give the game a solid 8.5 or 9; I think I lost a bit by not having the nostalgia for it but I definitely think if you can get past the graphics it is a great game to revisit and would recommend it to everyone here who hasn't played it yet. Now ... onto Suikoden 3!!

That's cool that you liked it. :) FF7 was the second RPG that I ever played, and I loved it. I was just listening to the soundtrack the other day. I remember the game being a little scary too with the Sephiroth stuff. So awesome.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #13469 on: August 16, 2017, 11:34:46 am »

I really need to play it someday! It's my boyfriend's favorite game and he can't believe I still haven't played it haha.

I needed a way to just cool off and not work too hard, so I started playing Yooka Laylee and man, I love it! It's soooooo reminiscent of Banjo Kazooie, which was my favorite N64 game. On one hand, they did most of the game in the exact same fashion. On the other hand... It's so much fun!