Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1536934 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #13830 on: November 01, 2017, 07:57:52 am »
Love that pumpkin art, Lady D!

« Reply #13831 on: November 01, 2017, 08:45:39 am »
Owlboy is getting a physical release by Sodesco.

Nice!

kashell

« Reply #13832 on: November 01, 2017, 10:54:13 am »
For the fans of Tales of, my new top ten list on GameFAQs is featured today.

« Reply #13833 on: November 01, 2017, 02:06:18 pm »
Nicalis just announced they are bringing Wonder Boy: Dragon Trap to retail for PS4 and Switch.

Nice.

Warmsignal

« Reply #13834 on: November 01, 2017, 06:19:53 pm »
Nicalis just announced they are bringing Wonder Boy: Dragon Trap to retail for PS4 and Switch.

Nice.

Guess it won't be such a "limited run" game after all, huh.

desocietas

« Reply #13835 on: November 01, 2017, 07:33:28 pm »

Nice.

Guess it won't be such a "limited run" game after all, huh.

Yeah, as much as people complain about the limited numbers for LRG runs, they have stated before that they're not exclusive publishing rights, so the devs can easily go elsewhere to have more copies printed. More consoles is nice for sure.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

telly

« Reply #13836 on: November 01, 2017, 07:40:10 pm »
Wonder Boy never was limited haha. Play asia released it on PS4 at the same time as they did. The LRG release came with a manual and a reversible cover, but that's it
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #13837 on: November 03, 2017, 08:17:25 am »
Let me tell you how little I'm enjoying Assassin's Creed: Origins.  I got home from work yesterday, and I chose to reorganize and inventory my more modern systems rather than play video games because I didn't want to play AC:Origins.

Likely I'll continue doing so and hopefully I'll finally take updated pictures for the Game Room thread.  I haven't posted updated pics in about 7 months.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:31:46 am by ignition365 »

shepard11

« Reply #13838 on: November 03, 2017, 12:14:46 pm »
Let me tell you how little I'm enjoying Assassin's Creed: Origins.  I got home from work yesterday, and I chose to reorganize and inventory my more modern systems rather than play video games because I didn't want to play AC:Origins.

Likely I'll continue doing so and hopefully I'll finally take updated pictures for the Game Room thread.  I haven't posted updated pics in about 7 months.

That bad? Buncha guys in my clan swear it's the best. I don't trust them.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13839 on: November 03, 2017, 12:50:33 pm »
Man, I made some poor choices this generation. I own an XBox One and Wii U. Everything in the future seems to be coming out for either PS4 or Switch. This sucks.

« Reply #13840 on: November 03, 2017, 12:59:01 pm »

That bad? Buncha guys in my clan swear it's the best. I don't trust them.
It might get better, I just haven't gotten there yet.  It feels like a casual gamer's Dark Souls so far.

It doesn't feel like an AC game so far, and from what I've read, there is little to no stealth gameplay to the game.  You are forced into LOUD and ANGRY combat constantly.

It doesn't help that the ham-fisted crosshair based menu system drives me nuts.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13841 on: November 03, 2017, 01:01:38 pm »
Sounds like I may actually like the new AC then. I've never been big on stealth combat. But the stories always look cool in those games.

kashell

« Reply #13842 on: November 03, 2017, 01:05:34 pm »
It's been a long time since I've been hyped for a new release. Ghosts of Tsushima's trailer impressed me.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/226261-ghost-of-tsushima/videos/26441598

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13843 on: November 03, 2017, 03:02:34 pm »
Let me start by saying I'm not a Nintendo hater. I own a Wii U and all the systems before that from Nintendo.

But I have to ask: Is anyone here planning on paying $60 for a port of Skyrim on Switch when you can get the game for $20 on any other console?

rayne315

« Reply #13844 on: November 03, 2017, 03:40:27 pm »
Let me start by saying I'm not a Nintendo hater. I own a Wii U and all the systems before that from Nintendo.

But I have to ask: Is anyone here planning on paying $60 for a port of Skyrim on Switch when you can get the game for $20 on any other console?

unfortunately it is my Fiancés favorite game. she wants to be able to play it on the go so its a day 1 buy for us... I personally would love to hold off on it till it does drop.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully