Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1537583 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #15495 on: December 10, 2020, 08:02:33 pm »

You do know in the current situation we're in right now, right?

This is par for the course. Hence, an easy guess, any year of the century.

What sucks is that this week alone I had sent out 3 different items to ship within days of each other and all 3 are delayed as we speak. A blu-ray movie my father ordered just got here today after days of delay. That said given the time of year and especially given the circumstances, it's understandable

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15496 on: December 18, 2020, 04:18:49 pm »
Any fellow gamers into Synthwave? I'm really digging Gunship lately.

Warmsignal

« Reply #15497 on: December 23, 2020, 10:07:36 am »
So a second stimulus check is about to drop. I wonder what game collectors are gonna do with that shiny new check? Support local business, do some home improvement, pay down some loans? Nah... Expect game prices, particularly expensive title prices to once again skyrocket into unprecedented heights.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 10:09:21 am by Warmsignal »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15498 on: December 23, 2020, 11:10:42 am »
Not anymore, it's not. Trump vetoed it. He wants $2,000 given to us. Which sounds nice. But all that means is politicians will argue over it for months, again.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15499 on: December 25, 2020, 02:12:46 am »

Merry Christmas, VGCollectors!

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15500 on: December 31, 2020, 04:32:21 pm »
Happy New Yearr!!!
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

kashell

« Reply #15501 on: December 31, 2020, 05:09:37 pm »
Happy New Year!! Catch you on the flipside, 2020.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15502 on: January 02, 2021, 07:01:45 pm »
I just went to play the copy of Double Dragon for Master System I picked up yesterday, and After Burner comes on the screen instead.

« Reply #15503 on: January 02, 2021, 07:51:00 pm »
I just went to play the copy of Double Dragon for Master System I picked up yesterday, and After Burner comes on the screen instead.

Well then, how does this make you feel?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15504 on: January 03, 2021, 03:00:28 pm »

Jipped.

« Reply #15505 on: January 03, 2021, 04:25:13 pm »

Jipped.

Can you return or nah?

« Reply #15506 on: January 03, 2021, 07:54:54 pm »

Why would anyone want to swap the chip and sell it with a different board? wherever you purchased it from I'd return it
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #15507 on: January 03, 2021, 08:10:03 pm »
So a second stimulus check is about to drop. I wonder what game collectors are gonna do with that shiny new check? Support local business, do some home improvement, pay down some loans? Nah... Expect game prices, particularly expensive title prices to once again skyrocket into unprecedented heights.

The stimulus check has been sent out already for $600 USD. if game prices sore I am not going to buy anymore games. I am happy with what I received, just imagine if you were a teenager that is still 17 and not old enough to receive anything. that would suck big time. I don't expect anymore freebies from the US government.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 08:13:31 pm by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #15508 on: January 03, 2021, 10:44:09 pm »

Jipped.

Can you return or nah?

I'm gonna find out tomorrow after work.

It's weird. It's not like Double Dragon is an expensive game or anyrhing, so why did someone bother?

Flashback2012

« Reply #15509 on: January 03, 2021, 11:03:22 pm »

Seems like that's what'll happen. It makes little sense especially considering things seem to be more dire than when the first "stimulus" went out. Unemployment is going to run out for a lot of people, moratorium deadlines on evictions have passed and in some parts of the country this is NOT the time you want to be homeless. If $600 checks have started going out then any hope of a lift to $2K is pretty much dead in the water. All the while the GOP maintains tight controls of the purse strings and the FreeDums seem perfectly content to live under the boots of grifters.  :P

The stimulus check has been sent out already for $600 USD. if game prices sore I am not going to buy anymore games. I am happy with what I received, just imagine if you were a teenager that is still 17 and not old enough to receive anything. that would suck big time. I don't expect anymore freebies from the US government.

Checks have STARTED to be sent out. You may have gotten yours and that's good for you but not everyone has yet. I don't do direct deposit with the IRS so I know I'm on the back end of getting a payout because I opt for physical checks (that's how it went for the first one). As for the teenager thing, was any mention made for dependents? Would they get half the amount like last time? Also, this "stimulus" is NOT a freebie. It's OUR money...well, technically it's debt that our great, great, great grandchildren will be on the hook for at some point. But anyway, it's still amazing how generous they were to corporations (and churches) the first time around and the crazy amounts going to foreign aid this time around (Sudan, Egypt, Israel among others) but the best they can come up with for us is $600.  ::)