Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1537677 times)

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #16260 on: September 30, 2022, 07:49:25 pm »
The GameStop issues are apparently related to some kind of systemic SAP issue.  Saw an article about it somewhere today.

kashell

« Reply #16261 on: October 01, 2022, 10:07:59 am »
SAP meaning systems applications and productions?

« Reply #16262 on: October 01, 2022, 11:43:31 am »
Right.  It's not a good reason, but at least it's something they're aware of.

kashell

« Reply #16264 on: October 02, 2022, 02:58:42 pm »
Right.  It's not a good reason, but at least it's something they're aware of.

I'm honestly not sure what it all means, haha. I just want my game goddamit.

Warmsignal

« Reply #16265 on: October 03, 2022, 07:05:53 pm »
Interesting find today at GameStop, for those of you not looking to pay a super high price for Gravity Rush Remastered. I do suspect this is one of those stealth reprints like they have gotten in the past on titles that are out of print and sought after. Copy looks brand new, but says pre-owned. I'd suspect they'll start popping up in a store near you. Price isn't great, considering it was a budget release back in the day, but it's better than the price it's been going for as of late.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16266 on: October 14, 2022, 08:09:27 pm »
Going to see A.F.I. next month with the wife! So excited! Bucket list band for me!

dhaabi

« Reply #16267 on: October 16, 2022, 06:29:15 pm »
Konami has announced a Silent Hill Transmission stream set to air this upcoming Wednesday which will provide the latest updates to their series.

Is this worth getting excited over? Well, maybe. Time will tell.

kashell

« Reply #16268 on: October 17, 2022, 09:29:56 am »
They surprised a good lot of us with their Suikoden Collection announcement, so I think being excited is appropriate.

kashell

« Reply #16269 on: November 06, 2022, 04:57:19 pm »
I'm back after a really fun weekend in Indianapolis. While my husband had to deal with some food poisoning, I still made the most of it. One major highlight of the weekend was getting to finally hangout with Telly IRL. Great dude, and a great guide through a hidden treasure of a city.

I was so excited that I got to join him for his first voyage through The Exchange, one of my favorite used media chains. I got to see what he got for his Secret Santa. I'm sure we'll talk more about it when we do our live stream.

Great weekend.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16270 on: November 08, 2022, 06:38:12 am »
Busy with work these days at my first full-time job, still have time to collect, but less and less for playing games.
Very unfortunate but I guess it is part of becoming an adult. Joined this site when was I was around 15, eight years ago.
Times do change.
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

telly

« Reply #16271 on: November 08, 2022, 09:52:01 am »
I'm back after a really fun weekend in Indianapolis. While my husband had to deal with some food poisoning, I still made the most of it. One major highlight of the weekend was getting to finally hangout with Telly IRL. Great dude, and a great guide through a hidden treasure of a city.

I was so excited that I got to join him for his first voyage through The Exchange, one of my favorite used media chains. I got to see what he got for his Secret Santa. I'm sure we'll talk more about it when we do our live stream.

Great weekend.

Yes it was a wonderful time! Glad you enjoyed Indianapolis! It was so fun finding some Secret Santa gifts as well as a little something for myself after a lot of deliberation haha  ;)
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16272 on: November 09, 2022, 01:37:17 pm »
Ever since I was diagnosed with high cholesterol, I haven't been able to bring my number down below 200 no matter how hard I tried.

Yesterday at my check-up I was at 144! Woo hoo!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16273 on: November 14, 2022, 10:49:10 am »
A thought:
Someone needs to make a 2nd generation version of the Retron 5. A modern way to play physical 2600, 5200, 7800, Intellivision, and Colecovision games.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #16274 on: November 14, 2022, 08:12:19 pm »
Hey guys! Long time no see! I came back to pimp out me and my friends YouTube channel (link in the YouTube thread) but thought I'd post and say hi! Don't think many people will remember me, I posted years ago but kinda took a break from collecting to be a full time dad. I have one 6 year old who I'm getting into gaming and now a 4 month who will be there soon enough!