Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1539426 times)

foxhack

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #480 on: March 30, 2013, 12:15:13 pm »
Awesome news Scott. Now you can give me back the $3500 I loaned ya.
Wait a sec. He asked ME for $3500 too!

desocietas

« Reply #481 on: March 30, 2013, 12:43:52 pm »
I'm still sitting backstage at the GDC awards and enjoyed seeing the premiere of the trailer for Broken Age.  Saw a few folks I recognized from the DoubleFine documentary and had this old man sit next to me.  That, in itself, wouldn't bother me, but he was doing that old man thing of coughing without covering his mouth and falling asleep continuously throughout the show.  ...Not really sure why he was there, honestly.

Add-on: I almost forgot to add that there were some good Mega64 stuff that will probably be put up online pretty soon.  One was a very direct jab (or punch to the gut) to Gamestop.  I felt a little bad because I do go to Gamestop a lot, but I felt even worse because I walked over to my local GS today to offer my other GDC badge to any of the employees who wanted it.  One took it, and I wonder if he made it to the show and, if he did, how he felt when that bit was played...  Good thing the GS manager didn't take me up on the badge offer  ::)
So how many people did you get with Streetpass?

Not as many as last year... I think I only got about 14 or so this time around, but I was only around for the awards show and didn't walk around the convention.  I'm hoping for some new Miis in these next few weeks and some more from MakerFaire in May.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #482 on: March 30, 2013, 07:23:13 pm »
Ha thanks guys. And ya, I'm gonna turn one of the bed rooms into a retro gaming room and the newer stuff will be in the living room.

And what $3500, I don't remember... *runs away*
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #483 on: April 01, 2013, 04:39:19 pm »
'Weird' Astrology post/musing...

So - I'm not the least bit into horoscopes/Astrology, etc.

One of my ex-girl friends was *VERY* into & interested in it...I hadn't heard from her in ages -and- this morning, I received an e-mail from her linking me to this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Scorpio

...and...I'll be damned if just about 99% of it (the goods & the bads:) wasn't accurate enough about me to give me a serious, bit of a "WtF" moment  :o

So, anyone here into this stuff - any other bad-ass Scorpios in da house?!

Other than that...I'm off to watch last night's season premier of Game of Thrones that I recorded last night  8)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:41:04 pm by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #484 on: April 02, 2013, 11:37:14 am »
Possible house closing on Thursday or Friday. Then its all a matter of waiting for the folks to move out and me to move in. Hopefully all the dust will settle and I'll be able to focus on things a bit more soon.

sin2beta

« Reply #485 on: April 02, 2013, 01:14:48 pm »
'Weird' Astrology post/musing...

So - I'm not the least bit into horoscopes/Astrology, etc.

One of my ex-girl friends was *VERY* into & interested in it...I hadn't heard from her in ages -and- this morning, I received an e-mail from her linking me to this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Treat-a-Scorpio

...and...I'll be damned if just about 99% of it (the goods & the bads:) wasn't accurate enough about me to give me a serious, bit of a "WtF" moment  :o

So, anyone here into this stuff - any other bad-ass Scorpios in da house?!

Other than that...I'm off to watch last night's season premier of Game of Thrones that I recorded last night  8)

I'm a virgo. I don't follow astrology. I looked at the virgo page and it was all general stuff that should be how one treats anybody. For example, one of the things was to not go snooping through a virgo's stuff. Well, that's just good advice for anyone.

Plus, as a kid, I was a huge Carl Sagan fan. He did an entire episode on astrology and why it does not make sense in Cosmos.

Having said that, I tend to really like people who are into astrology. I spent a lot of time in Boulder Colorado, which has a lot of new age people. People into astrology usually remind me of home.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

scott

« Reply #486 on: April 02, 2013, 01:27:04 pm »
House alert:

The closing is scheduled for Friday morning at 10am! What? I'm all nervous and excited at the same time.

« Reply #487 on: April 02, 2013, 03:19:32 pm »
House alert:

The closing is scheduled for Friday morning at 10am! What? I'm all nervous and excited at the same time.
nice! so what is your address so I can live in your attic for 3 years 0.0

Modify - Astrology wise I'm a Pisces I'm suppose to be the chameleon of astrology symbols an blah blah blah... they pretty much say the same thing for me though... I do dream pretty big and then crash to the reality of the truth...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:24:48 pm by libernullmal »
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #488 on: April 03, 2013, 08:55:34 pm »
Boy, it's been quiet around here today.

scott

« Reply #489 on: April 03, 2013, 09:29:03 pm »
I noticed that as well. Of course, I've been only able to check in occasionally. Stupid packing.

desocietas

« Reply #490 on: April 03, 2013, 09:52:16 pm »
I blame it on me being away ;)  What about Foxhack?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

darko

« Reply #491 on: April 04, 2013, 01:56:52 am »

darko

« Reply #492 on: April 04, 2013, 01:57:06 am »

darko

« Reply #493 on: April 04, 2013, 01:57:15 am »

darko