Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1543896 times)

90snostalga

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2625 on: June 21, 2014, 04:28:54 pm »
@Bobster, May I ask?  How come Rentgirl does not ever get on here and talk on the forums?

bobster

« Reply #2626 on: June 21, 2014, 04:52:27 pm »
@Bobster, May I ask?  How come Rentgirl does not ever get on here and talk on the forums?
I don't know, you'd have to ask her! In all honesty I spend most of my time on here from work. She doesn't have that kind of luxury lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

« Reply #2627 on: June 21, 2014, 04:55:49 pm »

Because I don't know what to say?
I just created my account not to long ago and there are so many topics going at one I'm not sure where to start. I more so use this as my database to put in the games of ours that I have played since I didn't game much growing up.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2628 on: June 21, 2014, 05:03:39 pm »

No worries - there's no "wrong" answers (or things to say) here; Welcome to VGC  ;D

I just created my account not to long ago and there are so many topics going at one I'm not sure where to start.

No doubt...it can be overwhelming -but- this is as good of a place to start as any!

http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,78.0.html
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #2629 on: June 21, 2014, 10:21:48 pm »
Just laughed my butt off while looking at Kijiji. Someone put up an ad looking for a Wii U complete in box, with Mario Kart and 2 extra controllers, and won't pay more than $100 for all that. I wonder if he'll get a serious answer eventually...

90snostalga

« Reply #2630 on: June 21, 2014, 10:48:22 pm »

I just created my account not to long ago and there are so many topics going at one I'm not sure where to start. I more so use this as my database to put in the games of ours that I have played since I didn't game much growing up.

She made it!!!!!!   8) 8) 8) 8) :) :) :) :)

The best advice I can give you Rentgirl, is to fear the Soera.  That guy is an idiot, a jerk, and a straight up troll.  It's best to just ignore any posts from the Soera  ;).  Other than that, you should be good  ;)

soera

« Reply #2631 on: June 21, 2014, 11:10:44 pm »

The best advice I can give you Rentgirl, is to fear the Soera.  That guy is an idiot, a jerk, and a straight up troll.  It's best to just ignore any posts from the Soera  ;).  Other than that, you should be good  ;)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pacpix

« Reply #2632 on: June 22, 2014, 12:13:36 am »

I know it is an ongoing joke here to tell new members "look out for Soera", but calling him an idiot/jerk/troll is taking it too far imo.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

foxhack

« Reply #2633 on: June 22, 2014, 12:27:24 am »

« Reply #2634 on: June 22, 2014, 01:15:56 am »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm not sure if I should feel bad for you Soera or fear you!
I guess only time shall tell!

90snostalga

« Reply #2635 on: June 22, 2014, 01:21:57 am »
Guys I'm sorry.  I did not mean anything by it and was just kidding.  Soera, I apologize if I crossed the line.  We always have a good time on here and I guess I took it to far.  I'm sorry.

@Rentgirl, you dont have to fear him.  I was kidding about all that.  Soera is a great and awesome guy.  Seriously, he is great.  I did not want to offend or take it too far.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2636 on: June 22, 2014, 05:34:41 am »

If u see the posts above, thats why reading it alone is half the fun. We need a thumbs up/down on the forum.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2637 on: June 22, 2014, 07:07:24 am »

I know it is an ongoing joke here to tell new members "look out for Soera", but calling him an idiot/jerk/troll is taking it too far imo.

yeah, I thought the same - no reason to fear the Soera...just avoid & beware the Soera   8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

tpugmire

« Reply #2638 on: June 22, 2014, 09:53:34 am »
I don't fear the Soera, I worship the Soera.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

kashell

« Reply #2639 on: June 22, 2014, 11:18:44 am »
The only thing I worship is myself. Don't ask me how that works. Just go with it.