Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1542176 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4260 on: October 31, 2014, 02:40:33 pm »
Happy Halloween everyone! Stay safe tonight, I was invited to a Halloween party, but not sure if I wanna go. Way to many cops on patrol both in my buddy's area and mine, not that I drunk drive, but ill prob have a few beers, and police will be out in full force looking to pull everyone over.

So I will likely lock all my doors, blackout my house, and stick to my room or go help take my nephew trick or treating.

Halloween parties are the bees-knees! You should go. Just don't drink if you're that worried about the cops. I love Halloween and any excuse to dress-up (cosplay).

Regarding the dog incident, I have no respect for people that abuse any sort of animal. I'm not trying to say I'm part of PETA or anything like that, and I have never been in the premises of someone hurting an animal aside from a house fly or a stinging bug. However, I know for a fact that is something that would set me off. Animals lack a voice. It's up to people to give them a voice. Actually, when I read the news and see that people were hurt or killed, my level of empathy is really low. When an animal is hurt or killed, I am devastated.

Well if I go, I am gonna wanna drink haha. And if you know anything about OC/LA freeways, CHP will be all over.... But we will see, I may end up going and sleeping in my truck if I drink to much.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4261 on: October 31, 2014, 02:50:56 pm »
Terrible news:
Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo suffers catastrophic failure, pilots fate is currently unknown.

http://spaceflightnow.com/2014/10/31/virgin-galactics-spaceshiptwo-suffers-anomaly-during-test-flight/

Edit: 1 confirmed dead
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 02:59:33 pm by fighterpilot562 »

1049-2600-8730

« Reply #4262 on: October 31, 2014, 11:03:42 pm »
Just found out the first 3 Splatterhouse games are unlockables on the PS3/360 Splatterhouse; add one more game to the PS3 want this!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4263 on: October 31, 2014, 11:52:08 pm »
Just found out the first 3 Splatterhouse games are unlockables on the PS3/360 Splatterhouse; add one more game to the PS3 want this!

I don't care what people say about the new Splatterhouse game. I played it and had a good time. It takes a minute to get the controls down, but I had a good time with it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4264 on: November 01, 2014, 12:24:34 pm »
Am I hearing the far away ringing of "Secret Santa's" bells once again?   :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4265 on: November 01, 2014, 12:31:21 pm »
Strange thing happen last night here in Southern California..... Water started to come from the skys....Very strange, I believe it is called rain.

Needles to say, I am very glad I didn't go get a car wash this past week.  8)

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

« Reply #4266 on: November 01, 2014, 02:47:57 pm »
Strange thing happen last night here in Southern California..... Water started to come from the skys....Very strange, I believe it is called rain.

Needles to say, I am very glad I didn't go get a car wash this past week.  8)
It shows the drought is over....not.  I got 0.2 inches by my house, and I hope this happens more so that it helps our glorious state!

scott

« Reply #4267 on: November 01, 2014, 09:37:07 pm »
I'm back! Officially. Been going through a bunch of crap and ignoring everyone and everything. But I've been working on getting back in the swing of things and getting myself in shape. Both financially and physically.

Sorry for the absence. Also, hello there new people!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

pacpix

« Reply #4268 on: November 02, 2014, 12:40:33 am »
Welcome back Scott!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

argyle

« Reply #4269 on: November 02, 2014, 01:27:00 am »
Welcome back Scott, hopefully things will start looking up for ya. :)

RE: people who abuse animals - my best friend came over to my house once several years back w/ a bunch of other guys. Forget exactly what we were up to, something nerdy I'm sure (quite possibly a D&D game? Anyway...). He invited this guy that he had met somehow who was pretty odd and I didn't like him - something about his personality just hit me wrong. But my friend has always been one to take oddballs "under his wing" as it were, so I let it go at that. Well anyway, we were all sitting around the table doing whatever it was and my dog, who is seriously the friendliest sweetest dog you can imagine, kept bugging him I guess - I want to say he was eating something at the time. So suddenly he raises his voice to her & hits her. I VERY quickly informed him that he had better NEVER hit my dog again - I was just about ready to come over the table at him myself. He left very soon after that.

I later informed my friend that that guy was not welcome in my house again, and I'd prefer it if he wasn't around when I visited my friend - I probably only saw that guy once or maybe twice after that.  Just...no. You don't hit any dog, and you sure as HECK don't hit MY dog.  >:(
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #4270 on: November 02, 2014, 03:17:19 am »
Welcome back Scott, hopefully things will start looking up for ya. :)

RE: people who abuse animals - my best friend came over to my house once several years back w/ a bunch of other guys. Forget exactly what we were up to, something nerdy I'm sure (quite possibly a D&D game? Anyway...). He invited this guy that he had met somehow who was pretty odd and I didn't like him - something about his personality just hit me wrong. But my friend has always been one to take oddballs "under his wing" as it were, so I let it go at that. Well anyway, we were all sitting around the table doing whatever it was and my dog, who is seriously the friendliest sweetest dog you can imagine, kept bugging him I guess - I want to say he was eating something at the time. So suddenly he raises his voice to her & hits her. I VERY quickly informed him that he had better NEVER hit my dog again - I was just about ready to come over the table at him myself. He left very soon after that.

I later informed my friend that that guy was not welcome in my house again, and I'd prefer it if he wasn't around when I visited my friend - I probably only saw that guy once or maybe twice after that.  Just...no. You don't hit any dog, and you sure as HECK don't hit MY dog.  >:(

The only time I got into a full on fist fight was when someone hit my dog back when I was around 20 or so. I had rage and the element of surprise on my side and kicked this guys ass. Luckily he didn't call the cops or I could have really gotten into trouble.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4271 on: November 02, 2014, 06:30:45 am »
I'm back! Officially. Been going through a bunch of crap and ignoring everyone and everything. But I've been working on getting back in the swing of things and getting myself in shape. Both financially and physically.

Sorry for the absence. Also, hello there new people!

wtf's a "Scott"?    :P

Greg - such people are undeserving of warnings & 2nd chances  >:(

Fortunately, the dogs I get aren't ones that anyone would think about hitting.

I've lost it & hurt people for hurting animals I've never seen before - if I ever saw someone hurt a dog of mine?

I'd kill them  ;D

Hypothetically, of course   ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #4272 on: November 02, 2014, 07:51:26 am »
sup guys. Just joined. Great place  ;D I have a decent collection and am taking pictures of them and archiving them on the site while I have downtime at work. This is fun and really scratches my OCD itch ;)

karyann

« Reply #4273 on: November 02, 2014, 08:26:57 am »
Welcome, cacadodo! (I don't know if you speak French, but as someone whose mother language is French, I never thought I'd type that haha  :P).

And welcome back, Scott! Glad to see you again   :D

kashell

« Reply #4274 on: November 02, 2014, 10:54:15 am »
Welcome back, Scotter! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_Back,_Kotter)

And welcome to the new friend! Always a pleasure.

dark, I am loving your new Koudelka icon!!