Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1661826 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6195 on: February 25, 2015, 12:20:08 pm »
Great game. I bought on release day. I hope you enjoy it!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6196 on: February 25, 2015, 12:45:07 pm »
I love VGC, I can "browse" through each respected system and add all the games i want to my wishlist and it makes it easy and separates it nicely.

Better than going on gamestop or browsing other websites and keeping a list on my computer. 
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #6197 on: February 25, 2015, 02:44:16 pm »
This Mother 4 fan game is starting to look super cool now. It's been in the works for quite a while and I forgot about it long time ago, but a new game play trailer was released yesterday and they're saying they plan to release it some time this June (for free of course).

Here's the game's website and trailer for those of you who are interested. http://www.mother4game.com/

Great game. I bought on release day. I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks, I will. :)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

« Reply #6198 on: February 25, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »
@ abe: Do my eyes deceive me, or did you recently add Ontamarama to your collection? If you did, you won 1 million internet cookies.

Indeed I did. I found a complete copy for $2. :) I knew nothing about it at the time, but it was cheap and had Atlus' logo on the front so I bought it. I played it the other night for a few minutes to see what it's like, and it's kinda neat.

I've never even heard of that one... $11 on Amazon right now - worth it?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

bobster

« Reply #6199 on: February 25, 2015, 03:09:25 pm »
This Mother 4 fan game is starting to look super cool now. It's been in the works for quite a while and I forgot about it long time ago, but a new game play trailer was released yesterday and they're saying they plan to release it some time this June (for free of course).

Here's the game's website and trailer for those of you who are interested. http://www.mother4game.com/
That gameplay video looks seriously sweet. I could swear I've signed up for their newsletter at least twice but I've never received anything by them  >:(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

foxhack

« Reply #6200 on: February 25, 2015, 03:39:38 pm »
... they're fools.

They should've kept quiet so Nintendo didn't hit them with a C&D.

kashell

« Reply #6201 on: February 25, 2015, 03:54:40 pm »
@ abe: Do my eyes deceive me, or did you recently add Ontamarama to your collection? If you did, you won 1 million internet cookies.

Indeed I did. I found a complete copy for $2. :) I knew nothing about it at the time, but it was cheap and had Atlus' logo on the front so I bought it. I played it the other night for a few minutes to see what it's like, and it's kinda neat.

Absolutely worth it. Like I said, I bought my copy the day it came out and haven't regretted it one bit. It's a clever and colorful little music game with some really catchy songs.

abe

« Reply #6202 on: February 25, 2015, 06:21:55 pm »
... they're fools.

They should've kept quiet so Nintendo didn't hit them with a C&D.

This is what what I'm worried about. :( Hopefully it will be fine, it looks awesome and I really want to play it. :'(

I'd say so, if you really like rhythm games. It's got pretty good graphics for a DS game, and the gameplay is pretty interesting too.

desocietas

« Reply #6203 on: February 25, 2015, 07:08:54 pm »

I'd say so, if you really like rhythm games. It's got pretty good graphics for a DS game, and the gameplay is pretty interesting too.

Nice; thanks for the thoughts/heads up, @abe and @kashell - another one to add to my wishlist :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6204 on: February 25, 2015, 07:16:05 pm »
Gonna need a bigger hard drive for my PS4..... its already filled to the max with games......

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #6205 on: February 25, 2015, 08:21:40 pm »
So... this is a thing now and I need one. :o It's supposed to be coming out this spring. :)

Also, yay for 1000 posts! I'm a hero member now! ;D

« Reply #6206 on: February 25, 2015, 08:26:29 pm »
Picked these up today:

I'm hosting a Mario Kart tournament to raise money for a local charity so I had to get something as a reward for the winners.

karyann

« Reply #6207 on: February 25, 2015, 09:06:25 pm »
So... this is a thing now and I need one. :o It's supposed to be coming out this spring. :)

Also, yay for 1000 posts! I'm a hero member now! ;D

Holy crap I need this in my life!

Also, congrats  ;D

argyle

« Reply #6208 on: February 25, 2015, 09:38:52 pm »
That reminds me, I found a Destiny Astronaut Ice Cream pack at Target today.  ??? I was gonna get it just for the novelty of it, but when I checked the price it was $3.  :o
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6209 on: February 26, 2015, 02:13:32 am »
http://mashable.com/2015/02/25/police-dash-cam-explosion/

Having a bad day? well at least your house didnt blow up.

1049-2600-8730