Author Topic: WTB; Haunting Ground for the PS2  (Read 996 times)

upondoom

WTB; Haunting Ground for the PS2
« on: October 15, 2012, 05:54:39 pm »
Hello, everyone.

Even though being a huge survival horror fan for a good few years now, I still haven't had the chance to play a lot of the games in the genre (especially the more rare ones). I've wanted to work on collecting the horror games from the consoles that pretty much specialized in said genre, the PS1 and PS2. I've been pondering whether to buy Kuon or Haunting Ground. While Japanese horror is pretty damn spooky in it's own right, Haunting Ground is what sparked my interest more, being already an established fan of Clock Tower 3's gameplay. I've been really wanting to pick this up lately, but no local stores have it, and eBay and Amazon's prices are outrageous! Collector-side aside, I've mainly wanted to just play this game, the story sounds pretty wicked, and the gameplay sounds fun as hell.

If anyone has this in their collection that they don't mind selling, don't hesitate to PM me!

I play da video games and listen to da metalz.

Last.fm

blipcs76

Re: WTB; Haunting Ground for the PS2
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 10:05:12 am »
I'm actually looking for that game too, hoping to find it locally.  I've recently become interested in last gen survival horror games, since this gen the genre seemed to wither away.  I hope to eventually pick up Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower 3, Fatal Frame 1&2 and Silent Hill 4.

Re: WTB; Haunting Ground for the PS2
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 06:13:49 pm »
I'm actually looking for that game too, hoping to find it locally.  I've recently become interested in last gen survival horror games, since this gen the genre seemed to wither away.  I hope to eventually pick up Haunting Ground, Rule of Rose, Clock Tower 3, Fatal Frame 1&2 and Silent Hill 4.

Fatal Frame 1-4 are all amazing games. I own all of them except 4, which I had to *cough* pirate *cough* but you should definitely pick up the first 2. Fatal Frame 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.