Author Topic: JJ Abrams "Revolution" by Obsidian  (Read 767 times)

godnightshade

JJ Abrams "Revolution" by Obsidian
« on: November 07, 2012, 11:18:52 am »
Wouldn't it be super awesome if JJ Abrams commissioned Obsidian to do a game based on the Revolution universe using the Skyrim engine?

All the sword fighting, and bow and arrows, and crossbows, and survival, etc. in a modern setting, but with no electricity! Add in muskets and militias, and parties of awesome folk, and we've got a game I could enjoy.

*Disclaimer: This game is not in the works... to my knowledge.*

foxhack

Re: JJ Abrams "Revolution" by Obsidian
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 02:20:49 pm »
What the heck is Revolution?

And the Skyrim engine? The thing that's so buggy that the PS3 version will never see expansions made for it? :P

ffxik

Re: JJ Abrams "Revolution" by Obsidian
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 04:51:33 am »
Wouldn't it be super awesome if JJ Abrams commissioned Obsidian to do a game based on the Revolution universe using the Skyrim engine?

All the sword fighting, and bow and arrows, and crossbows, and survival, etc. in a modern setting, but with no electricity! Add in muskets and militias, and parties of awesome folk, and we've got a game I could enjoy.

*Disclaimer: This game is not in the works... to my knowledge.*

Ewww.  Obsidian?!!  They have a track record of the worst when it comes to games. 

What the heck is Revolution?

And the Skyrim engine? The thing that's so buggy that the PS3 version will never see expansions made for it? :P

I'm not sure if we can blame the engine itself.  I've been following the games that Bethesda develops, not publishes mind you.  I believe their developers and coders need a vacation.  I haven't seen a game of theirs yet that wasn't to some degree buggy as all hell.