Author Topic: Wreck-It Ralph 2  (Read 997 times)

htimreimer

Wreck-It Ralph 2
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:09:30 am »
for those who love wreck it ralph guess what a sequel is coming and to quote IGN "The Disney Blog (via /Film) points out in a interview with the film's director, Rich Moore, where he said, "Should we be so lucky to do a sequel, I think it’d be great to explore online gaming, home games. We have some ideas of how we could — it was fun to begin it in an arcade. And I think that that really tapped into the nostalgia that that has attached to it.

Moore continued, "But if we were to do a sequel I think we need to bring it up to date. We’re working on ideas, should we do one, that would bring it more into modern gaming, not just arcade cabinets." what do you think

jobocan

Re: Wreck-It Ralph 2
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:41:38 am »
He's not saying that they ARE doing a sequel, he's saying that they have ideas for IF they ever end up doing a sequel.

htimreimer

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 09:19:05 am »
He's not saying that they ARE doing a sequel, he's saying that they have ideas for IF they ever end up doing a sequel.
the reason why i say we're getting are a sequel is for two reason

(1)ideas lead to sequels

(2) in its opening weekend the movie grossed over 49,038,712 dollars and if rich moore has ideas for sequels it would be stupid of disney not to take advantage of it
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:20:51 am by htimreimer »

blipcs76

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 10:41:49 am »
It also had a $165 million budget, so it's barely going to break even at the box office with that kind of price tag.

htimreimer

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 10:54:18 am »
It also had a $165 million budget, so it's barely going to break even at the box office with that kind of price tag.
yeah you're right on that one