Author Topic: Castle Wolfenstein Movie  (Read 492 times)

htimreimer

Castle Wolfenstein Movie
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:47:29 am »

A Castle Wolfenstein Movie Has Been In Development Since 2002 And Now It's Actually Moving Forward With Producer,screenwriter And Director Roger Avary (silent Hill And The Rules Of Attraction) As Director And Writer And This Is What Avary Had To Say About Writing And Directing A Castle Wolfenstein Movie

“ I’ve Been Playing The Wolfenstein Games Since I Was A Kid, And Feel That Their Outlandish Sensibility Has Deeply Influenced My Own Writing And Directing Throughout My Career. I Have Always Thought Wolfenstein, Transformed And Opened For The Screen To Wider Audiences Not Familiar With The Games, Would Be A Major Cinematic Experience, Which Is Why I Introduced It To Samuel. He Bought The Rights, And I Could Not Be Happier That We Are Now Embarking On This Adventure ”

Wolfenstein Will Also Be Produced By Samuel Hadida (Silent Hill 1 & 2,Resident Evil 1 to 4 And True Romance) And Is To Be In Vein Of Captain America: The First Avenger And Inglourious Basterds

So What Do You Guys Think Will It Be Any Good?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 10:49:10 am by htimreimer »

jobocan

Re: Castle Wolfenstein Movie
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:47:33 pm »
It has to include Mecha-Hitler, otherwise I'm not interested.

Actually, the Wolfenstein series does have some cool ideas. You know, mixing Nazis and killer mummies/zombies and super soldiers and ghosts and mutants and Flying Hitlers and stuff. They can definitely make something really cool with that, but my hopes aren't too high... Unless it includes Mecha-Hilter :P