Author Topic: Question about The Last Story (Wii)  (Read 2209 times)

desocietas

Re: Question about The Last Story (Wii)
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 02:46:59 pm »
Now I feel like I should fill my whole "recently added" sig with 5 images of P4 Solid Gold to encourage y'all ;D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 03:18:04 pm »
How's Chrono Trigger treating you?

I haven't been able to spend as much time w/ it as I'd like -but- I'm guessing I'm about 1/2 way to 3/4 through my 1st playthrough (amulet was just charged to open sealed doors/chests)...and so far...I'm *Loving* it (Slow-Ass loading times, and all:)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

darko

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 04:15:00 pm »
How's Chrono Trigger treating you?

I haven't been able to spend as much time w/ it as I'd like -but- I'm guessing I'm about 1/2 way to 3/4 through my 1st playthrough (amulet was just charged to open sealed doors/chests)...and so far...I'm *Loving* it (Slow-Ass loading times, and all:)

Ha. I haven't played it on DS in two days and I'm just a tad bit ahead of you. I got pissed when I died for the first time :) There's a nifty little bastard coming up. I'd recommend being level 35-40 before you go much further.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 04:58:36 pm »
Yeah, for now, I'm running all over the place trying to remember where to find all of those "old" sealed doors & chests.  I've been getting some pretty damned sweet items ("Swallow"-sword for Chrono that jacked his ATK. up by, like *30*, buncha' tabs, etc).
 8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

scott

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 05:04:39 pm »
You guys are making me want to load up the DS and get some game time in. Last time I played it I left of just as I met Ayla and got side tracked. It's been awhile since I last beat that game too. Might need to bump it up the backlog list a bit.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread