Author Topic: Christmas LooT Thread:  (Read 6338 times)

ko1ru

Re: Christmas LooT Thread:
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2013, 02:46:23 pm »
A little late to reply, but...

I didn't get anything game-related for XMas, which was kind of a bummer, but I did get Volumes I and II of The Walking Dead graphic novels, the Complete Compendium from the boyfriend.  Got some jewelry and books from his parents and money from other family members.  I also got a life-size R2D2 rolling cooler from my boss.  Not too shabby.  :)

jcalder8

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 03:27:16 pm »

I didn't get anything game-related for XMas, which was kind of a bummer, but I did get Volumes I and II of The Walking Dead graphic novels, the Complete Compendium from the boyfriend.  Got some jewelry and books from his parents and money from other family members.  I also got a life-size R2D2 rolling cooler from my boss.  Not too shabby.  :)
That sounds like an amazing boss!

ko1ru

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 03:32:21 pm »

That sounds like an amazing boss!

Best boss I've ever had.  :)