Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid Day One Edition Switch  (Read 132 times)

Metal Gear Solid Day One Edition Switch
« on: May 18, 2024, 04:39:49 am »
hey guys, this is the closest topic i could find regarding my "issue", i cant find the Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 day one edition (NTSCU) entry for switch, so i cant add it to my collection.
(its so weird that walmart had copies of this edition this... late... after release). will this be added soon?

dhaabi

Re: Metal Gear Solid Day One Edition Switch
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024, 08:14:07 am »
hey guys, this is the closest topic i could find regarding my "issue", i cant find the Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol. 1 day one edition (NTSCU) entry for switch, so i cant add it to my collection.
(its so weird that walmart had copies of this edition this... late... after release). will this be added soon?

Our entire site is built only with the help of member contributions, meaning any member is allowed to submit new entries and edit existing ones. Accessible from the homepage prior to logging in, or when viewing our site's About page, this site description can be found:

User maintained video game database

Our entire game database is editable by you. See an item with some incorrect or missing data? Submit an edit that will be approved within a matter of minutes. We attempt to verify all data and notify you when your update is accepted. If a game isn't listed you can simply add the game and it will be instantly available to add to your collection.

So, if there is an item currently missing from the database, you are more than able to submit it yourself. Ensure that what you are submitting is for the exact item in question, with correct images and item details. If you want a brief overview of our site's database entry guidelines, here is a topic created to help members become acquainted with those rules. Additionally, there is a more in-depth guide also discussing rules.

Found on every site page, the Submit New Item button accessible on the header will allow you to the page to create new entries.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024, 08:39:22 am by dhaabi »

tripredacus

Re: Metal Gear Solid Day One Edition Switch
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2024, 10:57:52 am »
What seems to me is that this is one of those situations where an entry was made for a game before it came out, and wasn't updated with the correct art/title when it did release.

So I'm pretty sure that this is the item you are looking for:
https://vgcollect.com/item/246932

A quick check on Ebay seems to indicate there is no non-Day One Edition that was released.