Author Topic: Old beta account not used since 2011 is inaccesible with password recovery.  (Read 608 times)

I created this new account for two reasons. #1 I tried to recover my password for the account thegamecollector but for some odd reason none of my email accounts appeared to be registered here. I also tried logging in with every password I've used commonly on websites and that username but none of the combinations worked. My account was created when this site first started and I was a beta user so I don't know if changes took place in the last 2 years as far as accounts go or what.

The second reason kind of makes it less of a big deal because I sold many items since then anyway and got new ones so starting over is not a really big deal. I just wish there was some way to find out what email account is tied to the old account so I could login to use it as a reference if I choose to reacquire what I used to have.

Do any admins have any advice on how I can access that account?

Even if I was told which email account this account was tied to that would be good enough because I could log into that email and do password recovery that way.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 06:18:21 am by thegamecollector1 »

scott

Hmm. Looks like this is a problem for Matt. I did some looking into it, but couldn't find anything helpful. :(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

Hmm wow that was a long time ago! The email address is actually set to test@test.com which means it was an account I setup. Shoot me a PM and let me know what address it should associated with and I'll get it updated.