Author Topic: Visual Novel added as a genre.  (Read 2614 times)

scott

Re: Visual Novel added as a genre.
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 10:15:04 pm »
Ya one thing I've tried to do is to make sure is that trolls and arguments stay to a minimum.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:10 am »
I am also kinda weirded out by the OP being defensive about his post. We're not like that here, man. :P

lol, I think people are too used to sites like GameSpot, where everyone acts like a 13 year old with anger management problems. Personally, I got over internet flaming in the 90's. I'm too old, too tired, and too lazy for it these days :p

Well I did come from Gamefaqs of all sites and ever since I realized how bad trolling is there, I am always defensive on my posts because they complain about the dumbest reasons.

It's a habit really.

insektmute

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 01:51:43 pm »
Well I did come from Gamefaqs of all sites and ever since I realized how bad trolling is there, I am always defensive on my posts because they complain about the dumbest reasons.

It's a habit really.

I know the feeling. Generally speaking, I've avoided posting on any gaming forums because the maturity level is typically set extremely low. This is actually the first one I've tried and actually enjoyed talking with people on.

foxhack

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 02:16:45 pm »
I am also kinda weirded out by the OP being defensive about his post. We're not like that here, man. :P

lol, I think people are too used to sites like GameSpot, where everyone acts like a 13 year old with anger management problems. Personally, I got over internet flaming in the 90's. I'm too old, too tired, and too lazy for it these days :p

It's a habit really.
Let me make you feel at home, then!

You stink.