Author Topic: Looking for: NES box protector  (Read 1616 times)

jcalder8

Looking for: NES box protector
« on: February 14, 2013, 11:39:47 pm »
Just looking to buy one so I am wondering what is the best and cheapest place to get one.
Thanks

darko

Re: Looking for: NES box protector
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 12:10:23 am »
There's a guy on nintendoage that makes very nice ones. I ordered some from his website, the name of which is unfortunately not in my brain at the moment. I've also ordered some through eBay (where he also sells them). The prices are very reasonable.

EDIT: Found it :)

http://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/store/4569532134

I would highly suggest the "NES Box" size for NES games in the box. They fit perfectly.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 12:15:05 am by darko »

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 08:53:05 pm »
There's a guy on nintendoage that makes very nice ones. I ordered some from his website, the name of which is unfortunately not in my brain at the moment. I've also ordered some through eBay (where he also sells them). The prices are very reasonable.

EDIT: Found it :)

http://www.videogameboxprotectors.com/store/4569532134

I would highly suggest the "NES Box" size for NES games in the box. They fit perfectly.
Thanks :) I had found the site so I am glad to hear that you have used it. I will order one from there.

scott

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 09:54:24 pm »
I bought my protectors from them. They are really nice. I have all of my boxed Castlevania games in them and traded my extras away. I thought I had an extra one, but I'm all out.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 11:34:45 am »
I bought my protectors from them. They are really nice. I have all of my boxed Castlevania games in them and traded my extras away. I thought I had an extra one, but I'm all out.
Thanks for looking scott!

scott

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 11:59:17 am »
No problem.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

urbanchaos

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 04:59:36 pm »
This is where I also buy all my box protectors. You can't beat those prices and the shipping is fast!