Author Topic: Updates?  (Read 1677 times)

darko

Updates?
« on: July 28, 2011, 09:18:11 am »
Haven't seen any of my submissions updated for the past couple of days. Just making sure it's not something on my end that's holding things up.

scott

Re: Updates?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 06:23:22 pm »
Oh, I was super sick end of Tuesday and all of Wednesday. Normally, I'm much more on point.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 08:24:27 pm »
and I've just been lazy. Damn summer!

desocietas

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 01:29:23 am »
and I've just been lazy. Damn summer!

Yeah, I feel ya.  My fervor for the site is still good, but not anywhere near as strong as it was in the beginning.  Also, we all need time to play our video games ("Catherine," anyone?)!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 08:37:32 am »
Also, we all need time to play our video games ("Catherine," anyone?)!

I don't have any must have titles coming out until Space Marine. Til then I've restarted GTA IV, and now that my copy of Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean has arrived I'll be logging a ton of hours into it too. :D

tpugmire

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 09:21:14 am »
I approved a bunch this week, forgot which day though.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

desocietas

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 02:12:07 pm »
Also, we all need time to play our video games ("Catherine," anyone?)!

I don't have any must have titles coming out until Space Marine. Til then I've restarted GTA IV, and now that my copy of Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean has arrived I'll be logging a ton of hours into it too. :D

I hear ya.  I'm going through my backlog and am playing "Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes" again after putting it down for a long time.

That reminds me: Will this site have any sort of feature for "backlog" or "currently playing" (<- integrated into signature would be cool) lists or will it focus less on the active game-playing information?
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 03:38:35 pm »
That could be kinda cool, of course, my backlog is a bit ridiculous. Thanks to years of WoW addiction, I've got some games I picked up years ago, played for 30 minutes and then left set.

Luckily, I closed my account early this year and haven't felt the urge to go back. Sadly, cool new games keep coming out and I end up backlogging my backlog. haha.

foxhack

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 04:07:01 pm »
I don't really see the need for a backlog thing in our sigs - that's what Backloggery is for. ;p

desocietas

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 03:09:52 pm »
I've never used Backloggery, but maybe I'll take a look?  But if it's good, seems like it'd be easy enough to just include a link to our profile there.  Not too keen on the layout of the profiles so far, though... kinda reminds me of MySpace... :P
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 04:54:27 pm »
I signed up for Backloggery, and it's cool that it has a thing that we can include in our sigs (when we get them ;).  However, it's a pain in the butt to type out the names of all the games!  I really appreciate the feature in the VGC search bar that automatically generates results while typing (which then would fill in necessary info, like console).  The Backloggery looks like it was started as an alternative to an Excel sheet, but in many ways it still operates like one. I'm sure the VGC admins don't have time, but I can totally see a sister site for gamers' backlogs that could incorporate a lot of the info that's already here while also being a lot more useful/interesting.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas