Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171722 times)

bobster

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #525 on: January 27, 2014, 11:18:00 am »
^^^^ vary nnniiiiiieecccceee!!!! *Borat voice*

Thanks! I really liked the videos of your stuff too! You really piqued my interested into the Dreamcast homebrew. I'm definitely going to be looking at some of that stuff now.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

jcalder8

« Reply #526 on: January 27, 2014, 02:12:33 pm »
My guess is your collection is quality > quantity. Definitely the way to go.

Quantity.  Don't listen to these yahoos.  If you buy everything,  you get the quality too.  Quantity and Quality.  It's like having your cake and eating it too!
I'm right there with you, I'm coming up to 3500!

« Reply #527 on: January 27, 2014, 10:41:45 pm »
^^^^ vary nnniiiiiieecccceee!!!! *Borat voice*

Thanks! I really liked the videos of your stuff too! You really piqued my interested into the Dreamcast homebrew. I'm definitely going to be looking at some of that stuff now.

Thank you :D! They are all very good! I love how the Dreamcast is still be supported and developed for :).

karyann

« Reply #528 on: January 29, 2014, 02:10:23 pm »
I did a test yesterday and my cellphone camera does a good enough job, so when I have some free time and when my boyfriend won't be home, I'll make a video too! Until then, I'll practice my spoken English... I sound awful right now, I haven't spoken in English in too long  :P
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 02:12:28 pm by karyann »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #529 on: January 29, 2014, 02:31:54 pm »
I did a test yesterday and my cellphone camera does a good enough job, so when I have some free time and when my boyfriend won't be home, I'll make a video too! Until then, I'll practice my spoken English... I sound awful right now, I haven't spoken in English in too long  :P

I'm looking forward to it.  It's going to be fun!

soera

« Reply #530 on: January 29, 2014, 02:41:36 pm »
I am actually looking forward to this myself. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #531 on: January 29, 2014, 02:43:25 pm »

I find this hard to believe -and- I'm sure that you'll do just fine, sister Karyann   ;)

Your English (*Especially* for a 2nd language) is very good  ;D

If you'd never told me otherwise...I'd have never guessed/known that English wasn't your native language  8)

'Sides that...*EVERYONE* knows that accents are just damned sexy...particularly when they're in a woman's voice   ::)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #532 on: January 29, 2014, 03:22:03 pm »
*EVERYONE* knows that accents are just damned sexy...particularly when they're in a woman's voice   ::)

I couldnt agree more.

90snostalga

« Reply #533 on: January 29, 2014, 04:07:36 pm »

I find this hard to believe -and- I'm sure that you'll do just fine, sister Karyann   ;)

Your English (*Especially* for a 2nd language) is very good  ;D

If you'd never told me otherwise...I'd have never guessed/known that English wasn't your native language  8)

'Sides that...*EVERYONE* knows that accents are just damned sexy...particularly when they're in a woman's voice   ::)

English isn't Karyanns' first language?   I would have never guessed.  Karyann you have to do a video now.  I want to hear your voice  :)

karyann

« Reply #534 on: January 29, 2014, 05:43:41 pm »
You guys crack me up  :P Speaking isn't the same as writing, though. I have less time to think about how to form sentences, and then there's the damn pronunciation. And I'm natively French-Canadian, so I have a weird English accent  ::) It was better back in high school though, I played MMORPGs everyday and spoke with some American friends, so I was more "into it".
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:45:57 pm by karyann »

90snostalga

« Reply #535 on: January 29, 2014, 06:03:06 pm »
You guys crack me up  :P Speaking isn't the same as writing, though. I have less time to think about how to form sentences, and then there's the damn pronunciation. And I'm natively French-Canadian, so I have a weird English accent  ::) It was better back in high school though, I played MMORPGs everyday and spoke with some American friends, so I was more "into it".

We would still love a video when you get the chance  :)

May I ask, who is your favorite NHL team?

karyann

« Reply #536 on: January 29, 2014, 08:35:00 pm »
We would still love a video when you get the chance  :)

May I ask, who is your favorite NHL team?

I will, as soon as I have about half an hour all to myself in the apartment :) As for hockey, I followed the Montreal Canadian games in my first college year, but that's about it. I don't know nor care much about hockey, so I don't really have an opinion, sorry!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #537 on: January 29, 2014, 10:05:51 pm »
I knew it!  No one cares about hockey, not even Canadians.

90snostalga

« Reply #538 on: January 29, 2014, 10:16:20 pm »
I knew it!  No one cares about hockey, not even Canadians.

I didn't ask you Turf  ;)  I care about hockey and I'm American.  Been watching the Rangers and Islanders at Yankee stadium.  Good game

@Karyann, you have to do the video when your boyfriend is gone?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:20:08 pm by 90snostalga »

pacpix

« Reply #539 on: January 30, 2014, 12:18:20 am »
Hockey is stupid.  Curling is the greatest sport!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)