Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171722 times)

90snostalga

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #555 on: February 02, 2014, 08:06:45 pm »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!

LOL!  I was thinking the same thing when I seen all the Dragon Warrior stuff.  Now, lets wait to see Soera's response to this  ;)

Anruiukimi, I know your new to the site, (welcome to the site by the way), but Soera is a die hard Dragon Warrior fan and may do a combo breaker on you and may lick and kick your ***.  Your choice.  And then as a side note, a member named Turf, does not have a Dragon Warrior shrine; however, Turf is an underwear model and loves to send out random unwanted half naked selfies to all the members on here so I'm just warning you   ;D

anruiukimi

« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2014, 08:19:12 pm »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!

LOL!  I was thinking the same thing when I seen all the Dragon Warrior stuff.  Now, lets wait to see Soera's response to this  ;)

Anruiukimi, I know your new to the site, (welcome to the site by the way), but Soera is a die hard Dragon Warrior fan and may do a combo breaker on you and may lick and kick your ***.  Your choice.  And then as a side note, a member named Turf, does not have a Dragon Warrior shrine; however, Turf is an underwear model and loves to send out random unwanted half naked selfies to all the members on here so I'm just warning you   ;D

I find it unlikely that a combo breaker shall be achieved, but perhaps our collections will compliment one another? ;) I have Dragon Quest rugs on preorder, you don't get much goofier than that. I tend to favor quirky things, but limited funds keeps me picky these days. I have a planned Japan trip next year, but until then, I just keep having Amazon JP stuff shipped to a friend's house in Hiroshima~

...underwear model, eh? I wait to see the veracity of your claim there! :P

jcalder8

« Reply #557 on: February 02, 2014, 08:58:26 pm »
Great looking collections! Soera will probably need a new towel after seeing anruiukimi pictures.

soera

« Reply #558 on: February 02, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »
LOL you guys are hilarious. You would be right in saying that our collections would compliment each other. I had actually pre-ordered all 3 rugs but I cancelled them cause I wasnt too happy with the final look of them. I havent branched out too much on the DQ swag. I do have to say I wish I had more access to the JP stuff. Its just super expensive here. Glad to see someone has the inflatable slimes. Ive looked into getting those but figured they would be cheesy. After seeing yours, I may get one myself.

I think we have talked before on the Den about soundtracks.

soera

« Reply #559 on: February 02, 2014, 09:31:51 pm »
Heh I was right. I went to the den and the last person I talked to on there was you. :)

90snostalga

« Reply #560 on: February 02, 2014, 10:10:51 pm »
Heh I was right. I went to the den and the last person I talked to on there was you. :)

The den?

pacpix

« Reply #561 on: February 02, 2014, 10:34:45 pm »

The den?
It is this site.  There is a lot of great information on the Dragon Warrior/Quest series here.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

90snostalga

« Reply #562 on: February 02, 2014, 10:38:15 pm »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!

Please be careful in wanting to verify this claim.  I have heard that Turf if extremely attractive, and that his modeling pictures have even got him free meals and games before... :-X

90snostalga

« Reply #563 on: February 02, 2014, 10:39:22 pm »

The den?
It is this site.  There is a lot of great information on the Dragon Warrior/Quest series here.

Ah, sweet!   8)  Thanks PacPix!   :D

anruiukimi

« Reply #564 on: February 02, 2014, 11:20:30 pm »
LOL you guys are hilarious. You would be right in saying that our collections would compliment each other. I had actually pre-ordered all 3 rugs but I cancelled them cause I wasnt too happy with the final look of them. I havent branched out too much on the DQ swag. I do have to say I wish I had more access to the JP stuff. Its just super expensive here. Glad to see someone has the inflatable slimes. Ive looked into getting those but figured they would be cheesy. After seeing yours, I may get one myself.

I think we have talked before on the Den about soundtracks.

Ha! Yeah, too lazy for cage matches myself. :P

I thought the rugs were cute, myself, I have two of each on order, plus the SQ Store limited set as well: http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MW53012?fromsearch=

What didn't you like about them? (Just curious.)

My plan is to hook/attach all nine together into a bigger one. :)

Heh, small world! Well, I suppose there is only so many DQ fans here in the US. And yes, the stuff is expensive...I get most of my stuff through CDJapan preorders: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ but if I can't get certain things through there, I'll order from Amazon.co.jp and have them sent to a friend in Japan. I'm being pickier than I was in Japan, I don't have the funds like I used to. :P

The inflatables are cute! They hold their air well, too...I blew them up for that photo back in Sept/Oct 2011, and they are all still inflated! One wears a Santa hat now~

anruiukimi

« Reply #565 on: February 02, 2014, 11:21:28 pm »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!

Please be careful in wanting to verify this claim.  I have heard that Turf if extremely attractive, and that his modeling pictures have even got him free meals and games before... :-X

HA! I'll keep that in mind.  :P

scott

« Reply #566 on: February 02, 2014, 11:24:08 pm »

The den?

Thats where we went to get a lot of info I needed to make the custom Caravan Heart stuff. It's an excellent site for Dragon Quest stuffs for sure.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #567 on: February 03, 2014, 06:54:01 am »
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-76886&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Ddragon+quest%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D3 is the main one I was originally interested in. But it just doesnt look like it should. This is what it should look like : http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/12/23/dragon-quest-staircase-floor-mats-are-out-there-but-getting-one-might-be-a-quest-in-itself/

I just think the ones that are actually being pre-ordered now look like knockoffs.

Ill definitely look at getting one of the inflatables now. But if you look at my game room pics on here, Im pretty limited on space especially in my DQ area heh.

bobster

« Reply #568 on: February 03, 2014, 08:59:51 am »
anruiukimi vs. soera

FIGHT!

I hadn't heard this about Turf. This place is full of surprises!

Anruiukimi your collection is amazing!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

anruiukimi

« Reply #569 on: February 03, 2014, 12:10:52 pm »
http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=CGD2-76886&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Ddragon+quest%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D3 is the main one I was originally interested in. But it just doesnt look like it should. This is what it should look like : http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/12/23/dragon-quest-staircase-floor-mats-are-out-there-but-getting-one-might-be-a-quest-in-itself/

I just think the ones that are actually being pre-ordered now look like knockoffs.

Ill definitely look at getting one of the inflatables now. But if you look at my game room pics on here, Im pretty limited on space especially in my DQ area heh.

The funny part? The other ones are the bootlegs. :P I remember seeing them, I thought they were poorly constructed. They were more accurate in appearance to the early games, the new release resembles the SNES stairs quite a bit, when I compare the two. But it's what works for us, right? :)

SPACE? Bah. Who needs space? Those inflatables are propped up all over my current place of residence right now. ;)