Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171739 times)

bobster

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #600 on: February 04, 2014, 09:31:42 am »
It took 7 hours in the end, but I was sleeping since a few hours then :P here goes.
Disclaimer: I didn't know what I was doing. And I swear I do write my posts myself (you'll understand when you watch it - my syntax is awfully off in some sentences :P ), it's just that I was speaking too fast to form sentences correctly in my head I guess haha. My boyfriend wanted to watch the video when he came back and I was so shy to show him, I don't know why I felt that uneasy to show him  :o Anyway, I'll stop babbling! Now I understand what you went through, Turf :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-uenGUdlmA&feature=youtu.be
I think something borked up in the link somehow. When you click to "watch on youtube" it takes you to youtube.com/? which does nothing.

Replying to this, I can see the full link that works fine (which I've displayed above). Here's a link to your video at least.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #601 on: February 04, 2014, 10:05:57 am »
It took 7 hours in the end, but I was sleeping since a few hours then :P here goes.
Disclaimer: I didn't know what I was doing. And I swear I do write my posts myself (you'll understand when you watch it - my syntax is awfully off in some sentences :P ), it's just that I was speaking too fast to form sentences correctly in my head I guess haha. My boyfriend wanted to watch the video when he came back and I was so shy to show him, I don't know why I felt that uneasy to show him  :o Anyway, I'll stop babbling! Now I understand what you went through, Turf :P

I think something borked up in the link somehow. When you click to "watch on youtube" it takes you to youtube.com/? which does nothing.

Replying to this, I can see the full link that works fine (which I've displayed above). Here's a link to your video at least.

I can see the video @ your link -but- w/o any volume...could you hear anything?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

bobster

« Reply #602 on: February 04, 2014, 10:22:08 am »

I can see the video @ your link -but- w/o any volume...could you hear anything?
I can hear her saying hi VGCollect in the beginning, but I'm at work so I haven't watched it yet.

karyann

« Reply #603 on: February 04, 2014, 10:32:02 am »
Okay that link definitely looked strange. Does this work better? I took directly the share url.

bobster

« Reply #604 on: February 04, 2014, 10:32:49 am »
Yup that one works much better.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #605 on: February 04, 2014, 11:10:51 am »
Loved the video karyann. I don't know why you were nervous. You did great. That was fun, wasn't it?

soera

« Reply #606 on: February 04, 2014, 11:46:00 am »
Going to watch the video after I post this reply. Kenny, I played Torneko. It doesnt have an RPG feel. Its more like a solo dungeon crawler action game. It didnt hold my attention past a few hours.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #607 on: February 04, 2014, 11:53:10 am »
Nice video, you did it well.

karyann

« Reply #608 on: February 04, 2014, 12:04:33 pm »
Loved the video karyann. I don't know why you were nervous. You did great. That was fun, wasn't it?

haha, I don't know either. I guess it's because it was my first time recording myself. It's not like people aren't used to see me talk all the time :P My boyfriend thinks I should have taken more stuff out of the drawers to show, but I don't know. I didn't want this to become an hour-long video either  :o

soera

« Reply #609 on: February 04, 2014, 12:07:31 pm »
Heh cool video. I laughed when Yoshi attacked you. :P

I really like the skylander stealth elf candy tin, that scythe stylus is something I would use, and I didnt realize they had come out with a hardback Link between worlds guide. Guess I have one more thing to look for.

You didnt sound weird accent wise or speech wise. It was fine. :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #610 on: February 04, 2014, 12:10:56 pm »

haha, I don't know either. I guess it's because it was my first time recording myself. It's not like people aren't used to see me talk all the time :P My boyfriend thinks I should have taken more stuff out of the drawers to show, but I don't know. I didn't want this to become an hour-long video either  :o

I had that same problem too. If I had shown everything, we'd still be filming. I think you did great. It was just the right length. (That's what she said!). If you ever do another video, let us know. I'll watch it.

scott

« Reply #611 on: February 04, 2014, 12:32:48 pm »
I'll make sure to check it out as soon as I get home. Love seeing everyone else's game rooms.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

karyann

« Reply #612 on: February 04, 2014, 01:51:29 pm »
Haha, thanks for the comments guys. I really need to chill out   :P

Heh cool video. I laughed when Yoshi attacked you. :P
Funny thing is that I had just previously said how he doesn't stand still, yet I put him over my head, while I was shaking the tower. I should have seen that come, yet I didn't at all haha.

I really like the skylander stealth elf candy tin, that scythe stylus is something I would use, and I didnt realize they had come out with a hardback Link between worlds guide. Guess I have one more thing to look for.
I got the candy tin at Gamestop, I think there was also Jet-vac and...some flame skylanders (apparently it was Trigger Happy). I didn't know them though (I have hardly played Giants yet), so I preferred Stealth Elf, which I came to love because of the 3DS game version! And I love the scythe stylus, it has "Death JR" written on it, so I guess it was a leftovers pre-order bonus (I won it at a Lan party, so I don't know where it came from!)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 01:55:00 pm by karyann »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #613 on: February 04, 2014, 01:52:25 pm »
Going to watch the video after I post this reply. Kenny, I played Torneko. It doesnt have an RPG feel. Its more like a solo dungeon crawler action game. It didnt hold my attention past a few hours.

Thanks.

Yeah, I'd heard that it was more of a roguelike than the rest of the series.

What's up with DQ VII?

I've got it for the PS1 -and- I've heard very...'mixed' things about it.
So what's it got going for it (in "goods" & "bads")?

Also...if I'm going to play it - should I just go ahead & play the PS1 version?

I'm only asking that, because - weren't there rumors(?) about a re-make of it coming out on a more modern system?

Feel free to answer in the VGAnonymous/general thread so we can stop hi-jacking this one  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

anruiukimi

« Reply #614 on: February 04, 2014, 01:56:03 pm »
I'll have to watch the video when I get home, sounds like a good one. :)

I wish I could do a proper one myself, but most of my stuff is in boxes :/