Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171722 times)

scott

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #630 on: February 06, 2014, 12:54:55 pm »
Very nice video! I'm going to have to steal the drawers idea from you. I have a bunch of player 2 controllers, memory cards and misc stuff that has no place at the moment.

This has me thinking of making my own video tour, but I'd need to finish setting some things up. I don't have a lot of things out in the open.

Please make a video too! It's fun to watch, and I'm sure we mostly don't care about mess :P  I love these drawers things. They don't look that good, but they don't look ugly either. I guess it's a great neutral area. And they sure are really useful!

It's mostly that I need another bookcase and one set of those drawers. I want to up another bookcase on the opposite side of my couch and put my console boxes out.

Maybe one day, but it'll take a lot of liquid courage.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #631 on: February 09, 2014, 02:58:02 am »
I decided it was time that all the video games in the house were in one place, so I did some cleaning and hauling this afternoon. There's a few games still not there, but only a few (gotta figure out where to put this new Bravely Default box and all.) Note, the boxes of all but my newest DS games (and the GBA boxes) are in storage, and thusly not in this photo. The handheld games are in the little blue box on the third shelf.

But anyhoo, I took a few quick photos:

Not-so-secret slime in the photo as well :P
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:17:42 am by anruiukimi »

« Reply #632 on: February 09, 2014, 10:58:26 am »
^^^ That is what I call a quality collection! I saw a boxed EVO and was like o.o!!!! lol

jcalder8

« Reply #633 on: February 09, 2014, 11:05:31 am »
Looks great anruiukimi! But those poor boxes on the bottom of the stacks!

anruiukimi

« Reply #634 on: February 09, 2014, 02:16:12 pm »
^^^ That is what I call a quality collection! I saw a boxed EVO and was like o.o!!!! lol

Thank you! :) Funny enough, I'm the original owner of my copy of E.V.O. Bought it in, 1994? When did it come out? At the local KBToys with my allowance money. Never thought at 12-ish years old that it would suddenly be super-rare. :P
Bought my copy of Earthbound at ToysRUs new as well, although I've misplaced the box in the house somewhere, so the guide is downstairs with the others, and the game is in one of those blue boxes on the second level. xD

Looks great anruiukimi! But those poor boxes on the bottom of the stacks!

Thank you! :D Yeah, I was a little concerned with the NES/SNES games in the stacks at first, but I've been keeping an eye on them, and they seem to be holding up well. I wouldn't stack any higher, though, even if I could. (The Toobin box was already damaged when I got it, that's not from my stacking.)

I can't wait when I have more room to spread everything out again. I've got so much stuff in storage~
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 02:34:52 pm by anruiukimi »

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #635 on: February 10, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »
My console collection.

anruiukimi

« Reply #636 on: February 11, 2014, 01:48:14 pm »
That's a lot of handhelds!  :o Very cool! (Gotta ask, have you played all of them?)

Looks like you have them in a store-style locking case?

:)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #637 on: February 11, 2014, 02:32:30 pm »
Ive played them all  8)

And yes, its a old store glass cabinet.

« Reply #638 on: February 13, 2014, 12:30:32 am »
It's been a very long time since I've updated this. The need for space has become very real, and I'm dying for the day that I get my own place. Perhaps I could make a video to accompany it one of these days. For now, enjoy the oversized, grainy photos.

pacpix

« Reply #639 on: February 13, 2014, 12:40:53 am »
I think you need a few more GameCubes.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #640 on: February 13, 2014, 12:43:08 am »
I think you need a few more GameCubes.
I need 18 more so I can make a GameCubeCube. Its motto? "Now you're playing with the power of 3".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:44:50 am by exonerator »

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #641 on: February 13, 2014, 05:28:07 am »
Great collection. Loving the pc in the middle with the VG forums on it  :)

karyann

« Reply #642 on: February 13, 2014, 11:36:04 am »
I love the bidoof cards on display in the boxes haha. Love the Pokémon stuff everywhere. And that's a lot of gamecubes to have  :o

« Reply #643 on: February 13, 2014, 02:37:42 pm »
Great collection. Loving the pc in the middle with the VG forums on it  :)
Thank you! That's where all the magic happens, haha.

I love the bidoof cards on display in the boxes haha. Love the Pokémon stuff everywhere. And that's a lot of gamecubes to have  :o
Glad you noticed! :o Bidoof is stronger than all legendaries combined, every tin needs to be about Bidoof-EX. Also, I really like your collection as well, especially the video.

karyann

« Reply #644 on: February 14, 2014, 09:00:05 am »
Glad you noticed! :o Bidoof is stronger than all legendaries combined, every tin needs to be about Bidoof-EX. Also, I really like your collection as well, especially the video.

I seriously love bidoof! He's really cute, but people hate him so much, poor little guy. :(

And thanks!