Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171740 times)

soera

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #705 on: April 10, 2014, 09:58:17 pm »

I used to have this entire DQ8 stand-up display but it was too bulky and I didn't have room for it.  Removed this center piece, which was the main piece anyway.  I think it looks really good on its own. 

I want this!

90snostalga

« Reply #706 on: April 10, 2014, 11:10:35 pm »
@Argyle, very nice set up!   8)  I love your room  :)  If you have any other pictures we have not seen, I would enjoy them if you have them.

argyle

« Reply #707 on: April 10, 2014, 11:23:54 pm »
That's pretty much every corner of my room.  ;)  When I finally get the hanger on the frame that my Zelda poster is in & get it hung this weekend, I'll take a pic of that and post it.  It's going in the den tho.  :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #708 on: April 11, 2014, 07:37:29 am »
tough guy to shop for  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

« Reply #709 on: April 11, 2014, 07:43:26 am »
I just realized... since I'm buying a house and moving in the next month or so.... I'll need to post a picture here at some point :P

scott

« Reply #710 on: April 11, 2014, 11:11:43 am »
Dammit Argyle! I want your Castlevania posters! D:
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #711 on: April 11, 2014, 01:21:55 pm »
That's a nifty setup, Argyle! Someday, I will have a proper place again to decorate.....

...anyone in SoCal with no pets looking for a roomie next year? :P (One that will let me decorate? ;) )

soera

« Reply #712 on: April 11, 2014, 01:42:52 pm »
My neighbor's house is empty as of a couple days ago. Of course its not SoCal but its probably just as cheap to rent a house here in OKC as it would be to rent a room in SoCal. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #713 on: April 11, 2014, 01:54:19 pm »
...anyone in SoCal with no pets looking for a roomie next year? :P (One that will let me decorate? ;) )

I've got relatives in Orange County (Mission Viejo, to be more specific - near Saddleback College) who may have rooms for rent next year...is that close enough to where you'd want to be for me to follow up on for you?

anruiukimi

« Reply #714 on: April 11, 2014, 01:58:45 pm »

I've got relatives in Orange County (Mission Viejo, to be more specific - near Saddleback College) who may have rooms for rent next year...is that close enough to where you'd want to be for me to follow up on for you?

Ah, no, but thank you. :D More Riverside/MoVal/Beaumont area. :) I'm hoping to split a house with someone eventually, I have too much crap for an apartment~

My neighbor's house is empty as of a couple days ago. Of course its not SoCal but its probably just as cheap to rent a house here in OKC as it would be to rent a room in SoCal. :)

It would be really hard to continue working for my job from OKC...just saaaayin :P Living that close to the other side of the family would be different, though.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 02:00:27 pm by anruiukimi »

soera

« Reply #715 on: April 11, 2014, 03:07:05 pm »
Whats your job?  :o It could be here too!!

anruiukimi

« Reply #716 on: April 11, 2014, 03:17:26 pm »

But I liiiiike Cali! And I like my inmates customers :P

soera

« Reply #717 on: April 11, 2014, 03:28:31 pm »
Oh yeah, I remember what you do now. :)

Id like Cali too. But Im stuck here atm and its really not all that expensive to live here and it gets warm enough to ride almost anytime I want.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #718 on: April 11, 2014, 03:45:23 pm »

But I liiiiike Cali! And I like my inmates customers :P

I *thought* that I knew you from somewhere!   :-[

anruiukimi

« Reply #719 on: April 11, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »
Oh yeah, I remember what you do now. :)

Id like Cali too. But Im stuck here atm and its really not all that expensive to live here and it gets warm enough to ride almost anytime I want.

Come live in Banning or Beaumont! Both desert and mountain views, with only some of the ghetto and only one county jail in the area... :P

I *thought* that I knew you from somewhere!   :-[

Hahahaha, hopefully not. I've not been here too long. xD