Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 171719 times)

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #765 on: September 21, 2014, 04:51:54 pm »
Took some pics of my PS1 collection as is for another thread, thought I'd post them here as well in case anyone was curious:

« Reply #766 on: September 21, 2014, 05:00:09 pm »
Wow some amazing game rooms holy cow! :o
Here is mine humble game corner.

argyle

« Reply #767 on: September 22, 2014, 12:17:48 am »
Took some pics of my PS1 collection as is for another thread, thought I'd post them here as well in case anyone was curious:

Very nice - I see quite a few games there I'd like to "borrow". ;) :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #768 on: September 22, 2014, 01:46:40 am »
Very proud of my Snes Collection:  http://vgcollect.com/gallery/grimhope#image_modal       

Can someone tell me how to post a picture without having to use a link to it?  Like you guys did in the last couple posts?  I can't figure it out!

« Reply #769 on: September 22, 2014, 02:37:25 am »

Very nice - I see quite a few games there I'd like to "borrow". ;) :P

I learned my lesson with allowing people to "borrow" games a long time ago lol

« Reply #770 on: September 22, 2014, 02:38:50 am »
Very proud of my Snes Collection:  http://vgcollect.com/gallery/grimhope#image_modal       

Can someone tell me how to post a picture without having to use a link to it?  Like you guys did in the last couple posts?  I can't figure it out!

I use a photo hosting site. There are many of them, but I use photoBUCKET. It gives you several links after you upload the pics, choose the IMG Direct link and it will post the actual picture.

« Reply #771 on: September 22, 2014, 03:02:58 am »

I use a photo hosting site. There are many of them, but I use photoBUCKET. It gives you several links after you upload the pics, choose the IMG Direct link and it will post the actual picture.

Thanks For the advice!

karyann

« Reply #772 on: September 22, 2014, 08:33:58 am »

Awesome piece of collection! I still have so much to learn about PS1 games. The only ones I know of (and that I want) are either way out of my price range, or I own them, so that gives you an idea :P The fact that I never (or very rarely) see any in the wild here doesn't help.

« Reply #773 on: September 23, 2014, 07:49:14 pm »
Not my collection, but a good friend of mine and local collector made a game room tour recently and I thought I'd share it simply because it is one of the most impressive collections I have ever seen. Sadly he downsized his classic Nintendo collections recently, but still. If you are a Sony fan you will crap your pants when you see if PS1 and PS2 collections.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 07:51:44 pm by bikingjahuty »

davifus

« Reply #774 on: September 23, 2014, 08:15:57 pm »
Not my collection, but a good friend of mine and local collector made a game room tour recently and I thought I'd share it simply because it is one of the most impressive collections I have ever seen. Sadly he downsized his classic Nintendo collections recently, but still. If you are a Sony fan you will crap your pants when you see if PS1 and PS2 collections.

What? a N64 Box set for Pokemon Stadium?! I didn't even know that N64 Set existed.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #775 on: September 23, 2014, 08:38:49 pm »

What? a N64 Box set for Pokemon Stadium?! I didn't even know that N64 Set existed.

I didn't either lol

davifus

« Reply #776 on: September 23, 2014, 11:00:43 pm »
I tilt my head to the left... then to the right.

Most of my time spent here.

With my Few consoles and rubbish that I have to sell.

Where I do most of my other Gaming

Overview of my stash

The floor

Stuff that corner like a turkey.

What my Collection looks like atm

maximo310

« Reply #777 on: September 23, 2014, 11:42:41 pm »
Wow, nice stash man! Keep it growing and you'll have a behemoth in no time.

hexen

« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2014, 08:56:11 pm »
I just changed my room a bit (I got rid of a wall mounted TV that was crap) and I recently found an old spice rack I thought I could do something with. I figured out something I thought was pretty neat.

Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

davifus

« Reply #779 on: November 10, 2014, 07:18:34 pm »
#ThrowbackMondayNotThursday SEP/23/14

Current Appearance Nov/10/14