Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 81008 times)

madmax

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2011, 01:20:14 am »
It's a good game, but I'll definitely want to replay the whole game on PSP now. And I have a lot of catching up to do with other ff games (and other games in general).

Adds to list...and a psp to buying list

scott

« Reply #151 on: October 07, 2011, 01:25:29 am »
If you're going to buy a PSP, id suggest the 2000 model. I hear the screen isn't as nice on the 3000. I had an original and upgraded to the 2000 after it was released, extremely happy with that version.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #152 on: October 07, 2011, 11:15:10 am »
It's a good game, but I'll definitely want to replay the whole game on PSP now. And I have a lot of catching up to do with other ff games (and other games in general).

Hm, don't have a PSP?  I'd wait 'till the price drops even further maybe...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #153 on: October 07, 2011, 11:17:48 am »
If you're going to buy a PSP, id suggest the 2000 model. I hear the screen isn't as nice on the 3000. I had an original and upgraded to the 2000 after it was released, extremely happy with that version.

Yeah, I was looking into the 2000 as well, but the bf bought me a 3000 as a surprise.  I'm actually fine with the screen, but don't have a 2000 to compare side-by-side.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

madmax

« Reply #154 on: October 07, 2011, 12:22:40 pm »

Hm, don't have a PSP?  I'd wait 'till the price drops even further maybe...

I was flying with air Canada and they had to put my carrying on in the back (small plane). When I got my bag back (getting off the plane on a rack) my PSP was gone with my crisis core. Problem is that I didn't notice it till later :/

scott

« Reply #155 on: October 07, 2011, 12:33:56 pm »
I was flying with air Canada and they had to put my carrying on in the back (small plane). When I got my bag back (getting off the plane on a rack) my PSP was gone with my crisis core. Problem is that I didn't notice it till later :/

Bastards.

madmax

« Reply #156 on: October 07, 2011, 12:44:10 pm »
never flying aircanada again. ill pay more for the alternative if I have to.

I called complaint departments and everything. they didn't care.

scott

« Reply #157 on: October 07, 2011, 01:49:12 pm »
Of course not. Baggage checking always bothered me, especially watching the workers toss things on/off. Did you lose the case too? At least if you only lost the umd it'd be cheaper to replace....

urbanchaos

« Reply #158 on: October 07, 2011, 05:24:27 pm »
I bought those two games for only 5$:

- Kirby's Dream Land (GameBoy) -- Cartridge only -- Condition: Good
- Austin Powers: Oh Behave! (Game Boy Color) -- Cartridge only -- Condition: Like New

scott

« Reply #159 on: October 08, 2011, 09:38:08 pm »
Just got Super Empire Strikes Back. I've always wanted that game but never really got around to it. Lucky for me, I conned some sucker ( @bsmith ) into trading it for one of my NES games.

I kid, I kid.

« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2011, 02:28:14 am »
My wallet is scared.

Let's say I had a bad "Chinese experience" last year with eBay. I gave it a another try last week. And got:

- Resident Evil 3 (GC)
- Metroid Prime 2
- TLoZ: Spirit Tracks

All of them under 10 bucks each. And Spirit Tracks was new. Right now I'm trying to get Final Fantasy V for the GBA, but the prices for that game are kind of ridiculous. Funny how it's cheaper to buy any of the 3 PSX FF games compared to the GBA ones.

madmax

« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2011, 03:34:22 am »
final fantasy v on gba is really hard to come across. the local collectors store said they put one on the shelf and it left within 5 minutes :p

urbanchaos

« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2011, 07:19:57 am »

All of them under 10 bucks each. And Spirit Tracks was new. Right now I'm trying to get Final Fantasy V for the GBA, but the prices for that game are kind of ridiculous. Funny how it's cheaper to buy any of the 3 PSX FF games compared to the GBA ones.

Cartridge only:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Game-Nintendo-GBA-DS-Final-Fantasy-V-/290618187863?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43aa31a057

CIB:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Final-Fantasy-Advance-Collection-Final-Fantasy-1-2-4-/290617781052?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43aa2b6b3c (and you get three other games with it for that price, all CIB)

« Reply #164 on: October 10, 2011, 12:28:13 am »

Cartridge only:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Game-Nintendo-GBA-DS-Final-Fantasy-V-/290618187863?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43aa31a057

CIB:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Final-Fantasy-Advance-Collection-Final-Fantasy-1-2-4-/290617781052?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43aa2b6b3c (and you get three other games with it for that price, all CIB)

It ain't fun without the box and manual :( The other auction seems fine, but I already have the other games.

I lost an auction today, the game (FFV A) went from 9.99 to about 28. After the disappointing defeat and the urge to spend money on things I don't need (you know that feeling) I bought the game for _____ (won't say!, too ashamed)

With that, I only need XI and XII. Almost there! (also, got FF X-2)