Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 81016 times)

soera

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #630 on: March 25, 2012, 01:05:33 am »
Yeah I cant complain. :D

soera

« Reply #631 on: March 25, 2012, 01:21:59 am »
Oh and I forgot to mention ... I got my pack of AR cards today.

scott

« Reply #632 on: March 25, 2012, 01:30:01 am »
Went searching for a Circle Pad Pro and apparently its sold out everywhere. Ended up putting in a pre order for the next shipment and bought RE: Revelations.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #633 on: March 25, 2012, 01:31:04 am »
Oh and I forgot to mention ... I got my pack of AR cards today.

No cards yet for me, or my Game & Watch Collection... come on Nintendo!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #634 on: March 25, 2012, 11:11:49 am »
My Indie Face Kick preorder just came through, I just added Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, Dead Horde, Booster Trooper, Sol Survivor and Avencast to my Steam collection.

darko

« Reply #635 on: March 25, 2012, 04:03:47 pm »
I picked up Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 from Craigslist today for $25 a piece. Not too bad of a deal really. They are both fun but I don't see myself playing them too terribly much.

jobocan

« Reply #636 on: March 25, 2012, 04:44:51 pm »
I picked up Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 from Craigslist today for $25 a piece. Not too bad of a deal really. They are both fun but I don't see myself playing them too terribly much.

I definitely suggest playing through Super Mario 3D Land... it becomes crazy challenging once you're done with the main game :P

soera

« Reply #637 on: March 25, 2012, 11:06:38 pm »
One of my ads finally paid off. Got a DW lot. DW1 - full CIB with the nintendo power mini guide and the double sided map/Super C poster as well as all the stuff from the mail in offer, DW2 - full CIB with an extra mail in map, DW3 - CIB without map however, DW4 - CI with both maps. Cheers!

darko

« Reply #638 on: March 25, 2012, 11:07:44 pm »
How much did you pay for that mess @soera?

dstone

PRO Supporter

« Reply #639 on: March 25, 2012, 11:23:56 pm »
Nabbed Killer Satellites, Rabbit Transit, Fireball and Suicide Mission for the Atari 2600/Supercharger. Only four more to go to have a full set of Starpath games (not including protos).

blipcs76

« Reply #640 on: March 26, 2012, 09:07:34 am »
Nice haul soera!  I'm also curious what you were able to get them for.

I hit some garage sales this weekend and picked up a few games, but nothing overly interesting:
Awesome Possum (Genesis)
Zool (Genesis)
Championship Bowling (NES)
Mischief Makers (N64)
Namco Museum 3 (PS1)
Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End (PS2)

I have been itching to play Mischief Makers again though, so that was a good find.  I remember renting it when I was in college.

soera

« Reply #641 on: March 26, 2012, 10:21:32 am »
I got the whole set for right around $100. I really didnt want to pay that much ... Cause I already had a sealed DW1 and had a loose DW3 ... but looking at the online prices of DW4 alone made it worth it to buy the whole bundle.

jobocan

« Reply #642 on: March 26, 2012, 03:21:55 pm »
My boss at work just gave me a Playstation. The original non-slim version, no cables, and 2 controllers (the old controllers with no analog sticks).

That was pretty random.

darko

« Reply #643 on: March 26, 2012, 04:51:59 pm »
Well I ordered my 2nd official "from Japan" import this afternoon. I picked up Street Fighter II Turbo complete for $14. I'm sure there are a ton of no-reading-required SFC games that I have no idea even exist that are worth looking into!

soera

« Reply #644 on: March 26, 2012, 05:17:19 pm »
Got a couple of cheap items in the mail today. Traded a double copy of Gremlins 2 to a guy on NA and he sent me Gauntlet 2 NES, Quattro Adventure, a standard NES controller and SMB/Duck hunt ... good deal there ... and I got a steal for the DW4 guide for $20 shipped with the map included (It was removed however so I framed it and hung it up).