Author Topic: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 81026 times)

jobocan

Re: Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #675 on: March 30, 2012, 06:17:04 pm »
Went to this closeby game shop that sucks, in case I'd find something. Their kijiji ad mentioned they had TG-16 games now so... I came out with Micro Machines on NES.

They had no TG-16 games, just games boxes (and a boxed TG-16 for 40$ with no cords... which I hesitated on but decided not to buy it because I already have a TG-16 :P). And their other prices were terrible. 10$ for games I can buy for 2-4$ online? Screw that.

foxhack

« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2012, 01:03:55 am »
Someone at the Digital Press forums is selling Dragon Quest 7 (with spine card) and Dragon Quest Monsters 1&2 (with spine card) for the PS1 for $5 each. I read some people are DQ/W collectors, so if you're interested... I can relay your info to them.

soera

« Reply #677 on: March 31, 2012, 08:34:56 am »
I dont know of a dq 1&2 for the PS1 ... but if it is, Id be interesed!

darko

« Reply #678 on: April 01, 2012, 07:10:38 pm »
Today was a pretty good day...

blipcs76

« Reply #679 on: April 02, 2012, 09:36:35 am »
Today was a pretty good day...

Nice!  Did you get a good deal on Tron Bonne?  I know it's one of the highest priced games on the PS1.

scott

« Reply #680 on: April 02, 2012, 09:42:46 am »
I passed up a super deal on Tron Bonne years ago and have been kicking myself ever since.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

forte

« Reply #681 on: April 02, 2012, 11:59:44 am »
I, too, am interested in the deal you got on Tron Bonne. I remember I bought mine brand new at KB Toys at the Four Seasons Mall when it first came out, was 39.99 I think. Hard to believe it's one of the few Mega Man PSX games to gain in value (thanks to Capcom not re-releasing them in the US, all of the Legends series is insanely expensive).

scott

« Reply #682 on: April 02, 2012, 01:29:02 pm »
I, too, am interested in the deal you got on Tron Bonne. I remember I bought mine brand new at KB Toys at the Four Seasons Mall when it first came out, was 39.99 I think. Hard to believe it's one of the few Mega Man PSX games to gain in value (thanks to Capcom not re-releasing them in the US, all of the Legends series is insanely expensive).

I got lucky on Legends 1 and 2. 2 especially, as I got it from GameStop new in their bargain bin and it was only $5. Winning!

darko

« Reply #683 on: April 02, 2012, 01:59:05 pm »
I paid $50. It's complete with the MML2 demo disc. Both of the discs are mint.

They actually had a copy of MML2 for $50 but I didn't really want to spend $100 on the 2 for some reason. I might go back this week and pick it up, we'll see.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:06:17 pm by darko »

soera

« Reply #684 on: April 02, 2012, 02:10:32 pm »
The awesome part of the whole deal is 2 fold. First he hooked me up with a game that I had a shitty label on ... and the second part is he is holding onto Tron Bonne til my birthday to surprise me. What a hero he is!

jcalder8

« Reply #685 on: April 02, 2012, 03:08:00 pm »
I had no idea those were worth that much. I am sure that I have passed them up since I am not the biggest Mega Man fan.

darko

« Reply #686 on: April 02, 2012, 05:55:33 pm »
Well I caved :) Well...more than caved I suppose.

Both are mint. Looks like there's something weird on both of them but it's just glare.

And don't let Soera steer you guys down the wrong path!

scott

« Reply #687 on: April 02, 2012, 06:49:41 pm »
Super Mario 3D Land, Tales of the Abyss and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D all arrived today, yay B2G1 from Amazon.

Also, my DS cases came today!

jobocan

« Reply #688 on: April 03, 2012, 12:17:19 pm »
I just received my copy of Devil May Cry HD Collection. Can't wait to get back home and replay those great games in "glorious" HD. AND to give another chance to DMC2... maybe it's not as bad as I remember?

jcalder8

« Reply #689 on: April 04, 2012, 09:42:04 am »
I just received my copy of Devil May Cry HD Collection. Can't wait to get back home and replay those great games in "glorious" HD. AND to give another chance to DMC2... maybe it's not as bad as I remember?
How is the collection?