Author Topic: Public Service Announcement: Box art with the ESRB rating RP...  (Read 952 times)

is not the official box art that should be submitted. I have corrected a few cases of this, and all of them so far have been the wrong box art. I'm assuming they use the RP rating while the game is in development for promotional purposes. However, that box art is certainty better than none and obviously needed if the official box art hasn't been released.

matt

Re: Public Service Announcement: Box art with the ESRB rating RP...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15:42 am »
Thanks for pointing this out. Sometimes it is tough to find the final art which is why I figure most people upload the RP version. Regardless we are all doing our best to constantly update the art with final or higher quality versions. Appreciate the work.

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 01:36:46 pm »
I'm always on the look for 'final' box art. I have front-cover pics of every game I own and want downloaded on my MyTouch 4G.. I just sent the final box art for the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD Collection. It's awsome..

tpugmire

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 02:22:56 pm »
I'm always on the look for 'final' box art. I have front-cover pics of every game I own and want downloaded on my MyTouch 4G.. I just sent the final box art for the PS3 version of Silent Hill HD Collection. It's awsome..

Yeah, about that...
Can you resubmit that?  I accidentally deleted it instead of approved it.

This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com