Author Topic: Dollar Tree comics  (Read 1950 times)

Dollar Tree comics
« on: February 19, 2013, 12:44:32 am »
Anyone gotten these. Their old comic books they package together. Each one comes with two comics and a trading card. I only got one because i thought they where reprints, (Which they are surprisingly not) but ill probably go back and get a lot more of them. Mine came with a Batman Forever Sticker Album, a comic called Ruse, and a 1979 James bond trading card. Their only a dollar so I don't care if there not worth anything.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 01:31:21 am by eatgrenades »

pacpix

Re: Dollar Tree comics
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 12:54:10 am »
Never seen comics there, but I remember like ten years ago I used to buy stacks of old Baseball cards there.  Now all I see is year old packs.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

sin2beta

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 01:12:01 am »
Yeah, I have never seen those.

In the 90s Toys R Us used to bundle a few comics together. These were the first comics I ever purchased. It started my love of comics.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 08:24:27 am »
I saw some years ago at a local store, then they never brought any more until a few months ago. The one they had had the Alone in the Dark New Nightmare promo comic, so I grabbed it. :D

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 07:50:56 am »
Anyone gotten these. Their old comic books they package together. Each one comes with two comics and a trading card. I only got one because i thought they where reprints, (Which they are surprisingly not) but ill probably go back and get a lot more of them. Mine came with a Batman Forever Sticker Album, a comic called Ruse, and a 1979 James bond trading card. Their only a dollar so I don't care if there not worth anything.

From now on im gonna be looking for thoes!
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 01:09:25 pm »
I bought these years ago. They're usually filled with incredibly common and worthless late 80s and 90s comics. But I haven't seen them for years. I'd imagine your Dollar Tree has a backstock of these unsold, still. I'm gonna double-check my local Dollar Tree today and see they've got new ones in.

ko1ru

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 11:48:21 am »
I got quite a few of these at my Dollar Tree a while back.  The comics were Transformers, but then each of them had a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers trading card (sa-weet!) packed in with it, all from the early-mid nineties.  I've been looking for more of these comic book packages since, but have failed to find any.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 11:50:58 am by ko1ru »