Author Topic: Random Listing Errors  (Read 14400 times)

tpugmire

Random Listing Errors
« on: February 11, 2011, 10:16:47 am »
I'll continue to post any odd listing problems I find in here that don't fall under the other postings.

1. Mother 3 for GBA [NA] should be removed because it's a Japanese game
2. The listing for Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones [GBA] has totally wrong artwork.  
3. The inclusion of games that were canceled doesn't make sense to me.  If they were never released, how can you have them in your collection?
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

matt

Re: Random Listing Errors
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 01:12:08 pm »
1. Agreed. I'll edit it. - DONE
2. I'll correct this. - DONE
3. Agreed. One of the lists I compiled had a few of these. I'll try to do a search and remove them. - DONE

tpugmire

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:47 pm »
4. Freedom Fighters for PS2 [NA] art just has a box that says "Freedom Fighters Box Art"
5. GALIDOR: Defenders of the Outer Dimension [Cancell PS2 [NA] needs to be removed - DONE
6. The artwork for Spiderman PS2 [NA] is teeny-tiny
7. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon PS2 [NA] also has tiny artwork
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

tpugmire

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 10:50:10 am »
8. Gunsmoke for NES technically should be listed as Gun.smoke, but I'll leave that decision up to you. - DONE

scott

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 12:26:56 pm »
Ya it needs to be changed. Feel free to edit it up. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tpugmire

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 10:22:20 am »
9. Artwork for Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] is wrong.  I'll get around to submitting the actual picture today hopefully. - FIXED

10. Same thing with New Super Mario Bros. [Wii]  unless that's the sleeve that the game came in with the bundle pack.  If that is the case, the listing needs to be edited to reflect that.  I'll create a new listing for the retail game in the meantime. - FIXED

matt

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 10:34:20 am »
> tpugmire
> 9. Artwork for Super Mario Galaxy [Wii] is wrong.  I'll get around to submitting the actual picture today hopefully.
10. Same thing with New Super Mario Bros. [Wii]  unless that's the sleeve that the game came in with the bundle pack.  If that is the case, the listing needs to be edited to reflect that.  I'll create a new listing for the retail game in the meantime.

Go ahead and edit New Super Mario Bros Wii instead of adding a new one. A few users already have it in their collection and I don't want to mess up their details. Thanks!

tpugmire

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 10:11:47 pm »
Artwork for Heavy Barrel [NES] has vanished.  I'm sure it was there before, since I submitted it...

matt

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 10:49:51 pm »
@tpugmire Go to the listing again...and wait about 2 seconds. :)

scott

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 11:02:10 pm »
Ha ya.. they rotate out now. :)

tpugmire

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 07:20:53 pm »
11. The artwork for The Legend of Zelda [NES] is screwed up.  On the main list, it's fine, but inside the listing is when it gets weird.

EDIT -  I wonder if it has something to do with firefox?  The listing seems to be fine in internet explorer...

scott

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 11:59:50 pm »
Sometimes when I load up a game page, it shows it really small and odd looking. Then I refresh and it's fine. It may be a cache issue. I am on FF as well.

matt

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2011, 10:09:09 am »
Next time you guys see this, try to screen shot it for me.

tpugmire

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 12:09:18 pm »
The category for PC Engine CD needs to be renamed.  Currently its PCEngine CD

matt

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 01:07:35 pm »
fixed.