Author Topic: Custom NES Sleeves  (Read 1936 times)

Custom NES Sleeves
« on: March 10, 2013, 11:56:55 pm »
Just thought id share this. Pretty awesome looking but would take a lot of time and effort.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:58:48 pm by eatgrenades »

soera

Re: Custom NES Sleeves
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:10:43 am »
While the end result is pretty neat, I agree with the fact that it would have to be super time consuming and expensive. And holy crap that music sucks.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 11:30:01 am »
I'm really into how awesome they look.  I can't imagine one person doing all of that.  Those would be great with each game's cover art on it.  It won't matter though when I put all of my games on the shelf label out.

theflea

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 04:30:31 pm »
damn if i took the time to make custom sleeves for over 700 games it would take all year lol
I honestly like the labels out for display, this is more if you want the carts to be standing upright.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 11:20:14 pm »
That's... awesome!!! I really like the link and bugs bunny one most... but i don't see me having time to do this either,Especially for games like jeopardy haha. Great idea though. But i do honestly feel like if i did do this i would only want to do a select few of mine that i thought were worthy(games i loved). But then it wouldn't look good in my collection.
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 01:20:15 am »
While the end result is pretty neat, I agree with the fact that it would have to be super time consuming and expensive. And holy crap that music sucks.
Had my computer on mute so i didnt notice the horrible music.

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 04:21:09 am »
I apologize about the music haha.  I sorta regret using it now :p.  I have put up a few other videos since making this one.  There is always the option of creating white sleeves with the name or game art printed on a side or the bottom depending on how you stack your carts.  When it comes to putting them together practice makes perfect.  I can make them pretty fast now.    Thank you guys for watching the video an if anybody is interested in the psd files let me know and I can email them to you.  :)

sin2beta

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »
To be honest, I kind of like the music. It starts with a bass riff that is taken straight from Green Day's Warning. Then goes to stuff that is worthy of classic game room.

It brings some charm to the video.  ;D
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c