Author Topic: Gears of War Judgment  (Read 1803 times)

Gears of War Judgment
« on: March 20, 2013, 02:38:27 am »
I'm happy to report it's awesome, and a great storyline to boot. 3 is still my favorite thus far though.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

Re: Gears of War Judgment
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 04:27:16 am »
I'm happy to report it's awesome, and a great storyline to boot. 3 is still my favorite thus far though.

I haven't been really into gears since one. I might wait for price too drop. But three was great! 2 lost me
PS4-zxzpigxzx
Ebay-https://VintageWarren

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:07:04 am »
I thought Gears 3 was pretty weak, so I have a feeling I'll be skipping this one... or at least waiting until it's way cheap.

How long would you say the campaign lasts?

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:12:00 pm »
I'm probably about 6 hours in, I would estimate it to be around 11 to 12 long.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

psydswipe

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 05:43:09 am »

I finished it in less than six hours  :P That's just the main campaign, you also get Aftermath which takes place during Gears of War 3. That one took me almost two hours. I don't really spend time looking for the COG tags, though I did pick up 15 of them.

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 02:30:43 am »

I finished it in less than six hours  :P That's just the main campaign, you also get Aftermath which takes place during Gears of War 3. That one took me almost two hours. I don't really spend time looking for the COG tags, though I did pick up 15 of them.

Yeah I search hard for COG Tags and I played on Hardcore.

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 11:09:28 am »
I'm playing it through with hubby; it's leaving me pretty cold but he's having fun :)

ko1ru

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 07:19:09 pm »
I thought Gears 3 was pretty weak, so I have a feeling I'll be skipping this one... or at least waiting until it's way cheap.

I agree.  3 is definitely my least favourite.  Being a huge fan of 1 and 2, I was massively disappointed with what 3 had to offer.  I hear Judgment is more of the same.  I'll definitely wait until the price is less than $20.

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 07:41:42 pm »
Totally. I wonder if this one has more of those "ohai, I am a walking grenade" enemies that explode and take a bunch of their buddies with them. Who needs good aim when you can accidentally clear an entire room of enemies with stray fire?

I was pretty let down by how the female characters were written in 3, too. So much wasted potential, especially after just kind of ignoring their existence entirely for two games.

ko1ru

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 07:52:41 pm »
Oh, don't get me started...  I could go on for days about all the things I'm pissed about as far as Gears 3 and Judgment goes.  I'll save you guys the rant and simply state that Gears of War is no longer truly Gears of War.   :-\

htimreimer

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 08:14:21 pm »
from what i hear of reviews, this game is pretty much just horde mode stretch out in to it own game, which doesn't sound all that appealing

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:40 am »
Oh, don't get me started...  I could go on for days about all the things I'm pissed about as far as Gears 3 and Judgment goes.  I'll save you guys the rant and simply state that Gears of War is no longer truly Gears of War.   :-\

But... EVOLUTIONalfkafl;kaf.

I feel like this is a series that's gonna go the way of Skinny Puppy, where you've got some fans who eat everything up, and some who actually have taste and know when shit dun got broked.

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 12:33:32 pm »
According to this panel of gamers, I have no taste in video games...

ko1ru

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 04:54:14 pm »

But... EVOLUTIONalfkafl;kaf.

I feel like this is a series that's gonna go the way of Skinny Puppy, where you've got some fans who eat everything up, and some who actually have taste and know when shit dun got broked.

Ha!  That's a great comparison!

According to this panel of gamers, I have no taste in video games...

Nah.  There are plenty of people who do like Gears 3 and even Judgment, and that's fine.  I'm just not one of 'em.  :)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 04:55:59 pm by ko1ru »