Author Topic: My first time on YouTube!  (Read 1780 times)

darko

My first time on YouTube!
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:40:25 pm »
Here's a little video I was in for the RGS youtube page. Keep in mind a few things: I'm fatter than I've ever been, I say "um" about 1,000 times, and we've only done about 3-4 videos :). Also, it was all on the fly!

Oh yeah, the guy who put this up for us thought it would be funny to find the worst possible still for me to use as the shot on the vid :/

We shot it about a week before I changed up the game room.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:47:50 pm by darko »

sin2beta

Re: My first time on YouTube!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 11:56:59 pm »
Ha I thought that was your collection when it showed up on TXRGS's facebook page. But it looked different than your new setup. Now I know why.

BTW, I also saw Brett's Nintendo case make an appearance.  8) (EDIT: But in a different video of the series)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:42:10 am by sin2beta »
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 12:01:50 am »
That was cool!  Thanks for sharing!

matt

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 09:01:46 am »
Awesome video and hey...a sweet VGCollect plug too!

scott

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 10:26:40 am »
I'm gonna have to check this out once I get home.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

scott

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 07:46:59 pm »
I'm gonna fail at shmup knowledge for a second here and ask, what the game at the end of the video is?

jobocan

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 12:25:40 am »
Well I'll say one thing... I need to stop imagining that people look like their avatars... it's not very handy :P

Cool stuff though, nice things to see in the video. That Zelda collection with the 2 repros is awesome.

doctorlaudanum

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 01:19:17 am »
Well I'll say one thing... I need to stop imagining that people look like their avatars...

Ha, I have a really bad habit of doing that. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Regarding the video, sweet collection! I'm jealous of your SMT: Devil Summoner plush set and Metal Gear Solid collection. I'd also really like to know where you bought your Zelda repros, if they're still available. Thanks for sharing! :)
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

darko

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2013, 01:26:43 am »
I'm gonna fail at shmup knowledge for a second here and ask, what the game at the end of the video is?

It's Biometal.

Also, that whole 2/5 thing is for real. I was very fortunate to receive one. The only other person I'm sure of that has one is the guy who runs the Cover Project.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 03:55:26 am »
I am guilty of slipping "um"s into too many sentences as well....  I have much praise for any person with the mental fortitude or silver tongue capable of speaking concisely without such filler words....  Seriously....  Other wise, nice video....

scott

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2013, 08:39:11 am »
It's Biometal.

Ah, thanks! I'll need to watch for that.

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2013, 06:57:25 pm »
I didn't notice the "um"s at all, so no worries there - I thought you did a great job, esp since it was on the fly!

Great vid, your collection looks great, and I'm super envious of what looks to be a mint DDS deluxe box.  I'm also thinking of rehousing my boxed games (GBAs and LE PSP games that come bundled in boxes with soundtracks, etc.), but not sure if I have the space to hold them twice over...

I also have weird impressions of what people might look like, but since your's is the MGS fox, I guess I wasn't sure what to expect?  :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:41 pm »
Ill make everyone's life easier for me. If you can imagine Adonis and Aphrodite had a child, it would be me.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2013, 07:48:34 pm »
Ill make everyone's life easier for me. If you can imagine Adonis and Aphrodite had a child, it would be me.

This is what they're talking about. I pictured you as the bastard child of SpongeBob and Marge Simpson. I guess I was way off.