Author Topic: Forum login bug  (Read 807 times)

doctorlaudanum

Forum login bug
« on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:18 pm »
Over the past couple of weeks or so, I've noticed that each time I attempt to log in through the forums, I receive a message saying my password is incorrect. This goes on and on until I finally give up and just log in through the home page. It does this on multiple computers, too. And yes, I've checked several times to make sure my username and password are correct. :P

Am I the only one experiencing this?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:23:43 pm by doctorlaudanum »
Always looking to buy Drakengard, Nier, and Siren collector's items.

scott

Re: Forum login bug
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 12:19:39 am »
Hmm, that's strange. I haven't had any problems like that, other than logging into the admin panel.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

htimreimer

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:47:54 am »
i have experience  the same bug over and over again, i just never bothered to make a post about it

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 04:27:23 pm »
This may be related to a fix matt did for our accounts.

Change your password on the site, -not the forum-. Then go to the forum, log out, then try logging in again. Your password should work on both sites now.

matt

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 04:09:19 pm »
This may be related to a fix matt did for our accounts.

Change your password on the site, -not the forum-. Then go to the forum, log out, then try logging in again. Your password should work on both sites now.

ahh...actually you shouldn't even be able to get to the forum login. I must have broken that when I rolled out the previous update. I'll look at that tonight.

All logins should be directed through the home page login, that way you are logged into both system (collections and forums) and they can talk to each other.