Author Topic: FS: Boxed Intellivision games  (Read 646 times)

FS: Boxed Intellivision games
« on: April 17, 2013, 04:37:32 pm »
I've been upgrading my collection as of late and am looking to sell my duplicate boxed games.

All games have all been tested (with exception of the sealed Astrosmash) and work without issue.
The condition of all games are as stated. Pricing is as stated below.

If anyone is looking to purchase several games or is looking to trade games of equal value, I am also open to all offers. I will pack all games to ensure that they arrive in the best of condition.

Games are all in original boxes with manuals and overlays (where indicated):
  • Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (Cloudy Mountain) - Box, cart and manual are all In good condition; no overlays with manual only - $2
  • Astrosmash - New in original shrink-wrap - $5
  • Astrosmash - Cartridge, manual and overlays are in very good condition; box is in good condition - $3
  • Burgertime - box is crushed at top but contents are in very good condition - $3
  • Horse Racine - Cartridge, box and manual are all in good shape; no overlays - $3
  • Lock 'n Chase - in very good condition; no overlays - $3
  • Space Battle (blue box) - Cartridge, manual and box are in good condition; no overlays - $3
  • Space Hawk - Cartridge, manual and overlays are in excellent condition; box is in good condition - $3
  • Tennis - Cartridge and manual and overlays, box is in good condition but is curved inward at the upper -right corner; no overlays - $3