Author Topic: Pokemon distribution carts  (Read 4367 times)

jcalder8

Pokemon distribution carts
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:07:58 pm »
I just picked up the Zoroark cart off of Ebay and now I'm thinking that it would be fun to try and collect them all but I am not having a lot of luck finding any info about them. When I try searching in Google all I seem to find is Rom sites.

So does anyone on here have a list of the carts that have been produced or a website with that information on it?

Thanks

scott

Re: Pokemon distribution carts
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:19:04 am »
You can get a list of promo and event pokemon over at Bulbapedia. They list any Pokemon that were given away via cart or via the Nintendo WFC there. One to look out for is a FireRed cartridge that Toys R Us was giving away Mew with. I got lucky and had a friend that worked there who was able to get one, he decided to sell it last year so I got it off of him. :D
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

jcalder8

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 09:11:16 am »
@scott I saw your post about this, that's a really cool item. I am thinking about just going after the DS ones since they seem to come up for sale more often.

scott

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 10:05:18 am »
Ya prolly better to start looking for the newer stuff first. I only really only ever wanted the Mew event cart since Mew is my favorite Pokemon.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 06:48:50 pm »
I know how to get mew in the old Pokemon games (red, blue and yellow) off the glitch but what is a distribution cart?

foxhack

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 02:45:38 pm »
I know how to get mew in the old Pokemon games (red, blue and yellow) off the glitch but what is a distribution cart?
Stores like Toys'R'Us held special events where you could visit their store with your system and game, and receive special items or Pokemon.

They used these carts to do that.