Author Topic: Panzer Dragoon Saga  (Read 2618 times)

patrickmeansly

Re: PANZER DRAGOON SAGA
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 01:01:53 pm »
I think the pricing is simply ridiculous, but I don't pay any attention to US Saturn prices so for all I know that may be reasonable in this day and age. Be warned though it's a very short and very easy game - it's also one of the best RPGs I've ever played, but it's something buyers need to be made aware of.

Thanks for that info Kimimi.  I did not know it was a short game.  Do you think that it has too much hype and over rated???

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 01:09:51 pm »
No, I think it's as good as people say. The reason it's short is because there's no filler - everything's important, relevant, and beautiful. The battles really are Kirby's Epic Yarn easy (I've literally died once in the game since I've owned it, and I bought it when it came out in the UK in 1998), but they're still exciting and involving.

patrickmeansly

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2013, 04:36:43 am »
No, I think it's as good as people say. The reason it's short is because there's no filler - everything's important, relevant, and beautiful. The battles really are Kirby's Epic Yarn easy (I've literally died once in the game since I've owned it, and I bought it when it came out in the UK in 1998), but they're still exciting and involving.

Ah, you've sold me.  No filler can be very good when it comes to games.