Author Topic: Suggestion: Wish List compatibility  (Read 604 times)

Suggestion: Wish List compatibility
« on: May 30, 2013, 10:10:56 am »
Hey there. I was browsing through my wish list and realized that I had recently added some games to my collection that were in there. Is there a way to show while searching for games that it is currently in your wish list so that you can then remove it when you put it in your collection? Or I have added games multiple times to my wish list because I didn't realize that I had already added it once before. I think that would help.

Also, this is completely different, but when you are logged in, why can't you go to the main page? Sometimes I like to be nosey and see the collections of users that are being featured, but there is no way of doing that unless you log out and go to the main page.

Thanks guys!

matt

Re: Suggestion: Wish List compatibility
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 10:32:50 am »
Hey there. I was browsing through my wish list and realized that I had recently added some games to my collection that were in there. Is there a way to show while searching for games that it is currently in your wish list so that you can then remove it when you put it in your collection? Or I have added games multiple times to my wish list because I didn't realize that I had already added it once before. I think that would help.

Also, this is completely different, but when you are logged in, why can't you go to the main page? Sometimes I like to be nosey and see the collections of users that are being featured, but there is no way of doing that unless you log out and go to the main page.

Thanks guys!

This could definitely be added to the search and browse pages, similar to how it already says "In Collection" if you already own a game. I'll keep that in mind for a future update. Right now my focus is on our major redesign so I've kinda put a feature lock into place as  we've already locked in all of the new feature that'll be added in the beginning of July.

As for seeing the home page, come July 1st, you'll be able to see the home page when logged in. You actually aren't the first person to ask for this!

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 03:53:13 am »
This could definitely be added to the search and browse pages, similar to how it already says "In Collection" if you already own a game. I'll keep that in mind for a future update. Right now my focus is on our major redesign so I've kinda put a feature lock into place as  we've already locked in all of the new feature that'll be added in the beginning of July.

As for seeing the home page, come July 1st, you'll be able to see the home page when logged in. You actually aren't the first person to ask for this!

I was about to say, I think I mentioned this before....  I was wondering why things seemed quiet....  I look forward to seeing the new design....

matt

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 09:11:20 am »
Yeah I try to still reply to the threads but since I've only got a month of development time left (and tons of work to do) my answer is usually the same ha. Just wait until we get the new site up then I'll start actually adding these features instead of putting them off.